senior ERP systems analyst
We are people against dirty® (PAD), and we've always done things differently. We are fearless thinkers, mad scientists and adventurous designers who believe that making soap leads to brave ideas, bold inventions and beautiful bubbles.
We are small, but we have big plans to make the world a cleaner, greener, more colorful place. And we invite everyone to join us as we pioneer a future where doing business is doing good for all.
The Senior ERP Business Systems Analyst will play an integral role in assessing, enhancing, configuring, and operating ERP systems with deep knowledge of ERP industry best-practices and capabilities. He/she also provides technical support to the user community using a broad range of enterprise business applications and will have a firm understanding of database + ERP system administration principles. The ideal candidate will possess excellent verbal and written communication skills, perform tasks with a high regard for detail, able to work independently and as part of a cross-functional team. This position will report to the Global VP of Technology.
AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
- Key functional team leads, that would design, configure and implement SAP's Supply Chain and Manufacturing modules based on business goals and requirements.
- Responsible for requirements gathering, facilitation of business process discussions, solution design and documentation, configuration, test, and end-user support.
- Provide direction and leadership in promoting and implementing best-practice solutions (business processes and SAP functionality).
- Proactively address problems and troubleshoot Project issues.
- Provides technical direction in the analysis, design, development, testing, deployment, maintenance, and enhancement of large-scale, enterprise application projects.
- Accountable to achieve exceptional service and support of SAP Supply Chain, Manufacturing and FICO operations, including root cause identification and solution recommendation.
- Responsible for working with our SAP Consultants and IT team on Release Management to plan, implement and test new releases into our production systems environment.
- Collaborate with business partners to fully understand the user functionality, pain points, and areas of improvements within our applications.
- Develop, configure and deploy with the delivery of special projects and small enhancements.
- Assist in reviewing and improving policies and procedures. Review statistics, validate or challenge the way things have always been done and identify areas for process and/or support tool improvements and efficiencies
- Work reception once a month*
- we are not joking. at people against dirty, everyone in the San Francisco office takes a spin as receptionist. costumes welcome.
EXPERIENCE + REQUIREMENTS
- At least ten (10) years of direct Supply Chain, Manufacturing, and ERP Finance experience and a strong understanding of developing, enhancing, configuring, and supporting such systems.
- Eight (8) years of hands-on full ERP life-cycle solution delivered in a medium to large corporate environment.
- Vast knowledge of end-to-end business scenarios, including order-to-cash, procure-to-pay, make-to-stock, and financial transactions and processes.
- Proficient in full-range of business report development (scoping, designing, scripting, validating and implementation).
- Skilled at maintaining data integrity and generating/developing technical systems and process flow documentation.
- Certification in SAP Supply Chain/Manufacturing/FICO functional modules and Implementation methodology.
- Highly motivated and driven, with keen attention to detail and the ability to multi-task in a self-managed environment.
- Great character and strong work ethic appropriate for a fast-paced, team oriented company.
- Customer-centric and Service minded. And excellent communication skills with the ability to impart ideas in both technical and user-friendly language.
- Hands-on experience with SQL database, and proficiency of .NET, XML, and Visual Basic scripting are a huge plus.
- Occasional after-hours response to critical situations may be required (remotely and/or in the office). Minimal travel may be required.
- A BA/BS in Computer Science, Engineering, or other technical discipline. MA/MS or MBA a plus
LOCATION: San Francisco
HOURS: full time, exempt (salaried)
REPORTS TO: Global VP of Technology
Meet Some of Method's Employees
Geetha monitors Method’s production operations and performs lab testing on its products. She creates specially formulated, non-toxic people and pet-friendly cleaning products that fight dirty the healthy way.
Back to top