- Zoersel, Belgium
Main responsibilities of position:
- Lead the Material Management team to deliver world class supply to our factory & from our subcontracting partners:
- Own weekly 1-2-1 time with team members to check-in, support with objective delivery & energizing development plans.
- Setup bi=weekly team meetings to share broader topics & create a high performing team culture.
- Strategic responsibilities – leadership of the capacity planning process. Host the monthly Capacity Planning Meeting to present internal capacity & proposals for shift changes/outsourcing to delivery demand plan.
- Determine strategy & execute components inventory levels accordingly. Report on a monthly basis on component stock coverage KPI’s. Manage MOQ’s towards suppliers in close collaboration with procurement.
- Maintain MRP parameters including MOQ/CLS determination on finished products.
- Drive continuous improvement through our internal and external short term and long-term manufacturing planning processes.
- Pro-actively inform Planning team about component supply constraints, capacity constraints & unexpected changes in the manufacturing planning to inform & seek priorities/solutions.
- Engage in future product changes, manage component phase out/in plans in partnership with Finished Goods Planning to minimize obsolete stocks.
- Place and manage buy for resale orders. If needed adapt production schedule at subcontractors in case of changed requirements (promotions or unforeseen demand changes):
- Monitoring and planning of components and finished inventory to facilitate subcontractor production. Improve component ordering with the subcontractor in case where we see a mismatch with our need. Organize stock counts on a regular basis and report on differences.
- Maintain regular contact and good relationship with subcontractors and packaging suppliers to discuss overall performance and outline continuous improvement on service and relationship.
- Cooperate with procurement by strategically partnering with key suppliers and challenging procurement on supplier terms (MOQ, lead times, forecast requirement, etc)..
- Act as backup component planners to ensure business continuity during holiday periods.
Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s):
- EPC component stock management KPI’s: monthly reporting on component stock and component slow moving & obsolete stocks.
- Fulfillment service levels
- Component driven production lost time.
- Supplier & subcontractors performance
- MRP masterdata accuracy & consistency
Key requirements for role:
- Applicable supply planning experience
- Strong people leadership + communication
- Familiarity w/key planning + inventory metrics + deliverables
- Familiarity w/SAP ERP
- Fluency in Dutch + English
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
Back to top