Field Sales Support - DACH
Close date 28th October 2019
What will you do?
You’ll need a passion and motivation for retail and to learn about our (external) field sales processes and our customers, and will ultimately deliver great support and expertise to the (external) field sales hunter team, allowing them to unlock growth in our customers’ stores.
- Serve as a passionate PAD role model and advocate within our (external) field sales hunter team (branding from the inside out), further positioning our challenger brands as differentiated and values driven.
- Provide great day to day support to our team of field sales hunters:
- ensuring they get a full understanding of our brands, targets and ways of working via regular training
- providing useful info & analysis/insight to help them to bring the right arguments to the stores.
- providing all of the assets (products, PoS) and sell-in information/insight to enable our field sales hunters to win in store
- monitoring, tracking, following up and reporting on their performance and implementing action plans to hit field force targets
- Provide the link to ensure seamless connectivity between the external field force team and the PAD team in Hamburg
- Work closely with our sales hunter team to ensure:
- right targets are set and insights are shared back between (external) field sales hunters and our sales hunters.
- All information is delivered and administration is handled on time in full
What you’ll bring:
Success in this role will mainly come down to great analytical/communication skills, your style and your eye for the detail.
- Whether this is your first role after school/university or you’ve been working for years – you’ll bring the motivation and passion to learn all there is about our company and our customers, and will be a superb advocate for People Against Dirty.
- You’re a self-starter who isn’t afraid to get your hands dirty and kick ass fast…and you’ll have the personality and passion to set and add to the team vibe in our office.
- You’ll have the ‘smarts’ and the flexibility to apply this to the real world, in environments which are new to you
- You’re resilient and have good persuasive ability (you can charm and delight our (external) field sales hunters, whilst having the backbone, guts and charm to nag if needed)
- You will have strong project management & exceptional organizational skills (an ability to wear multiple hats and juggle lots of balls at once)
- You’ll roll your sleeves up and won’t shy away from tackling challenges or issues
- Your standards will be consistently high and your attention to detail will be excellent. You’ll be skilled at mining & using market data (and you can maneuver your way around a spreadsheet)
What we are looking for:
- A German/English language master
- An analytical, eagle eyed whizz-kid
- A multitasking/agile superstar
- A “can do”, self starter who can learn and grow with the job
- A beacon of our PAD values
We are more interested in your attitude and approach, rather than your exact work experience. If you have great transferable skills, and a desire to learn fast in a dynamic and fun company – this could be the role for you.
We are very passionate about our products, how they work and how they are made (and what happens when the bottles are empty). So, if you delight in hearing ‘you’ve changed my life with your green products’ and turning people from sceptics to advocates one by one, this could be the job for you.
Office location: Hamburg
Hours: full time
PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR APPLICATION IN ENGLISH
If you have any queries, please contact email@example.com
Back to top