eCommerce Sales Manager
We are people against dirty® (PAD), and we've always done things differently. We are fearless thinkers, mad scientists and adventurous designers who believe that making soap leads to brave ideas, bold inventions and beautiful bubbles.
We are small, but we have big plans to make the world a cleaner, greener, more colorful place. And we invite everyone to join us as we pioneer a future where doing business is doing good for all.
THE ROLE: eCommerce Sales Manager
The eCommerce Sales Manager role is responsible for the profitable business growth of priority ecommerce customers. This individual will employ a cross functional approach and build mutual partnership with our etail customers. The Sales Manager will be responsible for delivering volume goals, budget management, forecasting, merchandising and distribution objectives. Previous experience selling to Target.com, Jet.com, Vitacost, iHerb, boxed.com, Fresh Direct, Pea Pod, etc. is preferred.
AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
The eCom Sales Manager will:
- Responsible for achieving profitable sales growth in alignment with annual sales plan goals/objectives.
- Responsible for the tactical, daily execution of the business to include merchandising objectives, catalog maintenance, budget adherence, and building customer relationships
- Ensure flawless execution of all digital merchandising and marketing activities
- Key point person for customer on items relating to daily operations of the business
- Analyze business opportunities and drive the development of go-to-market plans (i.e. new item launch plans, trade deployment, pack creation, etc.)
- Works collaboratively with Demand Planning to provide ongoing customer forecasts
- Lead collaborative planning approach with respective customers which result in the delivery of the North American eCom strategy and key customer objectives
- Continuously maximize the return on trade and marketing investments
- must work reception once a month
- we are not joking. at people against dirty, everyone in the San Francisco office takes a spin as receptionist. costumes welcome.
LOCATION: San Francisco
HOURS: full time, exempt
REPORTS TO: General Manager of eCommerce
- 3 - 5years of experience in direct eCommerce selling, preferably in the Consumer Packaged Goods industry
- Understand Digital Marketing and CRM fundamentals
- 3-5 years direct selling experience in CPG
- eCom Pure Play / Bricks and Clicks experience preferred
- Delivers consistent results
- Creative Problem Solving
- Dealing with Ambiguity
- Creates Collaborative Relationships
- Effective communication skills - oral, written and listening
- Analytical; makes fact based decisions
- Ability to contribute within a team environment.
- Influence cross-functionally
- Create and implement new and/or innovative ways to sell, merchandise and market our products
- Ability to build trusting relationships and partnerships internally/externally.
- Ability to learn continuously - reads trade journals, financial reports, attends seminars.
- The knowledge, skills, and abilities typically acquired through the completion of a Bachelor's degree program in a related field, or equivalent work experience. Masters degree preferred.
PAD PERKS: Our values are at the heart of everything we do. Here are a few of the
ways we Care like a Mother for every person against dirty:
- Rockstar health insurance benefits package
- Competitive vacation bundle + 3 Care Days (a.k.a. Volunteer Time-Off) a year
- Generous retirement match + pre-tax savings options
- Global Ping Pong Tournament + Prom...you heard that right!
Meet Some of Method's Employees
Geetha monitors Method’s production operations and performs lab testing on its products. She creates specially formulated, non-toxic people and pet-friendly cleaning products that fight dirty the healthy way.
Back to top