Demand Planning Manager
We are people against dirty® (PAD), and we’ve always done things differently. We are fearless thinkers, mad scientists and adventurous designers who believe that making soap leads to brave ideas, bold inventions and beautiful bubbles.
We are small, but we have big plans to make the world a cleaner, greener, more colorful place. And we invite everyone to join us as we pioneer a future where doing business is doing good for all.
Based in San Francisco and reporting to the Director of S&OP and Demand Planning, this individual will be responsible for developing and managing a brand’s demand forecast resulting in consistent and best in class forecast accuracy. This role owns and manages the overall demand signal, design and maintenance of the demand planning system, building the relationship with the Sales team, and managing the demand planning deliverables.
AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
The Demand Planning Manager will:
- Partner in the design and own the execution of the Demand Planning function; Accountable for ongoing improvement in forecast accuracy.
- Maintain and execute the system and process by which a baseline statistical forecast is created and business intelligence is added.
- Drive the development and communication of demand plans; analyze sales performance at the department/category/sku level to support Sales team and business team intelligence.
- Develop and lead monthly collaboration meetings that provide clarity of assumptions, business actions and trends, and provide the foundation for strategic discussions to drive the business
- Create and develop partnership with Sales team to optimize overall demand planning process efficacy.
- Manage the demand planning deliverables to ensure integrity, applicability, and comprehensiveness of the demand plan.
- 5+ years Demand Planning / forecasting background, preferably in applicable industry
- Strong initiative and demonstrated leadership across functions and levels
- A fast-paced, multi-tasking expert with strong cross-functional project management capabilities
- Someone with both strong analytical skills and an ability to simplify the complex
- A high energy individual who is passionate about, and has shown success in, influencing others
- A team player, comfortable with ambiguity and deadline pressures
- Outstanding communication skills – both oral and written
PAD PERKS:Our values are at the heart of everything we do. Here are a few of the
ways weCare like a Motherfor every person against dirty:
- Rockstar health insurance benefits package
- Jollydays: competitive vacation bundle
- Generous retirement match + pre-tax savings options
- 3 Care Days (a.k.a. Volunteer Time-Off) a year, to be a force for good
- Global Ping Pong Tournament + Prom...you heard that right-- let's dance
LOCATION: San Francisco
HOURS: full time, exempt (salaried)
REPORTS TO: Director of S&OP and Demand Planning
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information.
Back to top