Category + Shopper Insights Manager - Central
- Chicago, IL
We are People Against Dirty, a growing house of brands that includes method, Ecover, babyganics, and coming soon...Mrs. Meyers Clean Day. We've always done things differently – we’re fearless thinkers, mad scientists and adventurous designers who believe that making soap leads to brave ideas, bold inventions and beautiful bubbles. We started small, but we’ve got big plans to make the world a cleaner, greener, more colorful place. And we invite everyone to join us as we pioneer a future where doing business is doing good for all.
Reporting to the Director of Field Category + Shopper Insights, this remote, field based position will be responsible for category management and insight support related to our total portfolio of brands, including Method, Mrs. Meyer’s and Babyganics.This role will require traveling once a month for sales or client meetings.
AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
The manager will:
- Work with field sales organization to create custom category management analysis and presentations to leverage with our customers. In some instances, traveling to assist with in-person customer meetings.
- Provide day-to-day analytical support across accounts for which you are responsible; proactively seek + capture new opportunities, asses + defend against risks to the business, and be a “go-to” for customers in providing strategic support in our market space.
- Collaborate with broker partners to ensure data needs are met across accounts in a timely and efficient manner
- Work in partnership with internal sales and brand resources to create and pursue brand objectives
- 5-7 years experience in a category management or analytics role at a major syndicated data provider or established consumer packaged goods company
- Experience in partnering with and presenting to customers
- Towering technical skills, especially in Excel + Powerpoint
- Proficient with syndicated data (IRI/Nielsen)
- Experience with retailer shopper card data preferred (84*51, CVS ExtraCare, etc.)
- Solid experience in shopper insights concepts and metrics
- Ability to communicate with data and information (in both oral and visual presentations), in a clear, concise (+fun) fashion
- Strong organizational skills with proven ability to prioritize and manage timelines and deadlines in a fast-moving environment
- Self-starter with a passion for learning and sharing
- Sense of humor, a positive outlook with a “can-do” attitude!
- Bachelor’s Degree
Our values are at the heart of everything we do. Here are a few of the ways we
Care like a Motherfor every person against dirty:
- Rockstar health insurance benefits package
- Jollydays: competitive vacation bundle
- Generous retirement match + pre-tax savings options
- 3 Care Days (a.k.a. Volunteer Time-Off) a year, to be a force for good
- Global Ping Pong Tournament + Prom...you heard that right-- let's dance
LOCATION: Remote (Preferences: Chicago / Denver / St. Louis )
HOURS: full time, exempt (salaried)
REPORTS TO: Director, Field Category Management
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
Back to top