Associate Graphic Designer
We are people against dirty® (PAD), and we’ve always done things differently. We are fearless thinkers, mad scientists and adventurous designers who believe that making soap leads to brave ideas, bold inventions and beautiful bubbles.
We are small, but we have big plans to make the world a cleaner, greener, more colorful place. And we invite everyone to join us as we pioneer a future where doing business is doing good for all.
We are currently seeking an associate level graphic designer to join the method design team. Design is integral to the method brand and you will be part of creating and championing great design work that continues to build on the strong foundation set by the team. Expressions of our brand include packaging, in-store branded experiences, trade shows, print and internal projects. You will report to the Design Director and collaborate with the rest of the Design Team to support ongoing projects.
AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
- Design and produce graphics for consumer packaged goods and marketing materials, including packaging design assets, digital and social assets, retail and in-store experiences, print and internal materials.
- Build digital and physical mock-ups
- Produce assets that bring the method brand to life, with consideration of design trends and new creative concepts
- Work collaboratively with other designers and cross-functional team members to develop concepts and strategy, and to solve creative challenges
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously and effectively to meet deadlines
- Work reception once a month*
- 1-2 years graphic design experience in role
- Experience working on consumer goods
- Demonstrated experience as a talented designer and conceptual thinker
- A strong and diverse portfolio, reflecting great taste, a command of typography + composition and a passion for innovation + capturing the latest trends, insights + influences
- A strong understanding of print processes
- Positive and clear communication style — ability to articulate ideas, voice constructive opinions
- Masterful collaboration skills
- A great attitude and positive outlook
- Demonstrated mastery of Macintosh software, specifically: InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator
Bachelor’s Degree in design or related field
PAD PERKS:Our values are at the heart of everything we do. Here are a few of the
ways weCare like a Motherfor every person against dirty:
- Rockstar health insurance benefits package
- Competitive vacation bundle + 3 Care Days (a.k.a. Volunteer Time-Off) a year
- Generous retirement match + pre-tax savings options
- Global Ping Pong Tournament + Prom...you heard that right!
LOCATION: San Francisco
HOURS: full time, exempt
REPORTS TO: Design Director
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information.
Back to top