As FP&A Manager in our corporate headquarters in San Francisco, CA, you will be responsible for providing financial forecasting, planning, analysis & reporting to the CEO, Board and Management Team. You will work closely with the senior executives to create financial models and track budget and resources to the company’s strategic initiatives. You will report, monitor and manage key financial and non-financial performance indicators.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Support pricing analytics and long term revenue planning
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual reports and communicate current financial results and estimates to functional leads and senior executives
- Develop robust models on trends, key business drivers and financial results to prioritize and plan investment decisions
- Prepare monthly dashboard of operating results, trends and metrics for the executive team
- Explain variance drivers within the business and functional units
- Partner with various departments including Accounting, Contracts, Commercial Sales, HR, etc.
- Identify risks and opportunities during each quarter and work with functional leads to mitigate risks and capitalize on opportunities
- Performing ad hoc analysis as requested
Your Profile – Who you are:
As this is the only FP&A role in the Company, you are required to be highly independent and an extremely effective communicator/presenter. You have a proven track record of superior financial modeling and using analysis to influence decision-making, including prior experience in a corporate finance/FP&A role. You are a self-starter working under minimal supervision with cross-functional teams to support. In addition, you must be able to work in a fast-paced, high growth environment balancing multiple priorities simultaneously.
Specifically, you have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or a related field
- MBA is preferred
- Excellent financial modeling skills and experience
- 10 to 15 years prior work experience with a proven track record of success
- Experience in international fast-growth company environment preferred
- Experience working with Senior Management
- Experience presenting to a Management Team and Board of Directors
- Expert skills in using tools necessary to build dynamic financial modeling
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills at all levels within company
- Ability to prioritize multiple deliverables and execute tasks with short lead times
- Competitive salary
- Employer-paid medical, dental & vision benefits
- 401K Match
- The chance to join a company that’s changing the world as we know it!
Metabiota is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against otherwise qualified applicants on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or handicap, or veteran status.
Meet Some of Metabiota's Employees
Platform Infrastructure Team Leader
As a team leader, Tess is responsible for creating and maintaining a solid, scalable, and robust infrastructure that powers the entire company and makes it easy for other teams to build upon.
Senior Product Manager
Divya’s job entails a mix of product definition, product strategy, planning, and coordination. She works with many different teams to launch new features and successfully liaises with designers, engineers, and scientists to ensure that the Metabiota product contains everything customers need.
Back to top