Metabiota is seeking a highly motivated Contracts Administrator for our San Francisco, CA office. The Contracts Administrator will be responsible for providing full-cycle contracts management support for various government and commercial contracts. The candidate will support administration policies, systems, procedures and methods, while interpreting terms and conditions, negotiating contract modifications, follow-up quotations and revisions. You will also conduct proposal preparation and administration of major contracts and subcontracts. This position reports to the Contracts Manager.
Who We Are and What We Do
Metabiota is the pioneer in comprehensive risk analytics that help to protect global health. We make the world more resilient to epidemics. Built on a strong foundation of scientific expertise, including a worldwide network of on-the-ground experts, Metabiota delivers actionable, data-driven analytics to help countries and corporations mitigate complex health, defense and preparedness issues. With a strategic global presence and sustained partnerships, Metabiota’s agile approach helps identify, analyze and transfer the risk associated with biological threats. We are the first mover in a massively underserved market for quantifying epidemic risk. The company’s international footprint includes operations and offices in the United States, Canada, Sierra Leone, Cameroon, Laos and the Democratic Republic of the Congo. For more information, visit http://www.metabiota.com.
- Review routine and complex solicitations and contractual instruments
- Analyze significant, and/or unique contract requirements, special provisions, terms and conditions to ensure compliance with appropriate laws, regulations, and corporate policies and procedures
- Provide contractual guidance to internal management, including program managers
- Prepare both routine and specialized responses to solicitations in the form of proposals and quotations
- Finalize prime contract language, terms and conditions, cost/price, deliverables, and schedule requirements
- Track performance under prime contract(s), ensuring compliance with all contract requirements
- Serve as focal point for communication and resolution of contract issues and disputes
- Assist in new business pursuit and associated contract strategy, as required
- Participate in the development of less complex business alliances and teaming agreements
Your Profile—Who you are:
As this is a highly cross-functional role, you are required to be highly analytical and an effective communicator. You have a proven track record of contract administration experience in government contracting and commercial sectors. You are a self-starter working under minimal supervision with cross-functional teams to support. In addition, you must be able to work in a fast-paced, high growth environment balancing multiple priorities simultaneously.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Business, or other related fields
- Must have 5 or more years of international and progressive US government contracting experience
- Must possess excellent interpersonal skills, both oral and written, and the ability to work well with all levels of internal management and staff, as well as outside clients and vendors
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative. Must be able to multi-task and complete assignments accurately and on time
- Working knowledge of FAR and DCAA.
- Must be proficient in Deltek and Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- Competitive salary and early stage equity
- Employer-paid medical, dental and vision benefits
- Excellent 401(k) Match
- Wellness and Commuter Stipends
- Relocation: None
- Visa Sponsorship: None
Metabiota is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against otherwise qualified applicants on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or handicap, or veteran status.
Meet Some of Metabiota's Employees
Platform Infrastructure Team Leader
As a team leader, Tess is responsible for creating and maintaining a solid, scalable, and robust infrastructure that powers the entire company and makes it easy for other teams to build upon.
Back to top