Workshop Supervisor (Nightshift) - Intercounty Milton Keynes
Due to Workshop expansion anopportunity has arisen for a fully qualified Shift Supervisor at our CommercialVehicle franchised dealership in Milton Keynes.
Responsiblefor the control of their shift, workflow, efficiencies, cleanliness and healthand safety requirements.
Key Responsibilities - WorkshopControl
- Allocationof work
- Repairand diagnostics of vehicles
- Planning& organizing of workload out of hours.
- Identifyingcorrect request of parts from Technicians.
- Deputisefor Technical workshop Controller
- Accountablefor productivity, efficiency & utilisation of the shift
- Cleanlinessof workshop and yard area.
- UpdateKerridge with job notes
- Healthand safety checks of workshop tools & equipment
- Carryout clear end of shift handover & set work for start of next shift.
- PassCommunication to technicians for TSB's & required Information
- Healthand safety overview within the workshop advising employees of safe procedures
- Carryout working procedures in line with manufacturers recommendations
Youmust be minimum NVQ/City & Guilds trained, have good attention to detailand be computer literate. You must havethe skills and qualities to mentor, coach, supervise and motivate a team. Main dealer experience would be an advantage.
If youhave the skills and experience detailed above, please contact us today.
Meet Some of Mercedes-Benz Research & Development North America's Employees
Principal User Experience Designer
It’s Michelle’s job to create design strategies for products five to 15 years into the future—products that can provide new experiences and new value to customers.
Back to top