UX Research Intern
Embedded in a worldwide network, Mercedes-Benz Research & Development North America (MBRDNA) continuously strives to remain at the forefront of successful automotive research and development. MBRDNA is headquartered in Silicon Valley, California, with key areas of Advanced Interaction Design, Digital User Experience, Machine Learning, Autonomous Driving, Customer Research and Business Innovation. In Redford, Michigan, the focus is on Powertrain and eDrive as well as in Long Beach, CA where the F-CELL team brings hydrogen vehicles to the road. The Testing and Regulatory Affairs Division in Ann Arbor, MI and the Advanced Vehicle Design in Carlsbad, CA complete the competence center. Together, all the developers, technicians, engineers and designers take on the challenges of creating the next innovation. They're inspired by the newest trends, find the best solutions for the customer, develop the latest and greatest technologies and create the next generation of connected, safe, sustainable and luxurious vehicles
Here at MBRDNA, we are looking for talented, energetic, and committed individuals to join our diverse team. Our employees are the key to our success, and we support each individual in fulfilling his or her potential. We proudly continue the pioneering work initiated by founders Gottlieb Daimler and Carl Benz over 125 years ago.
Support in all aspects of customer research studies, including:
- Designing and carrying out research studies from beginning to end
- Working with cross-functional teams (design, engineering)
- Recruiting study participants
- Conducting usability studies and customer interviews
- Analyzing both qualitative and quantitative data
- Generating actionable insights that drive ideation and improve designs
- Preparing presentations that communicate results in compelling ways
- Graduate student in Human Factors, Human-Computer Interaction, Experimental Psychology, or related field.
- Knowledge of UX research methods and techniques, such as lab-based usability testing, field research, customer interviews, participatory design, survey research, and statistical analysis
- Ability to work as a team but also independently
- Fluent English in spoken and written
- Ability to travel domestically
Meet Some of Mercedes-Benz Research & Development North America's Employees
Principal User Experience Designer
It’s Michelle’s job to create design strategies for products five to 15 years into the future—products that can provide new experiences and new value to customers.
Back to top