Telematics Test House Intern, Bluetooth Devices
Embedded in a worldwide network, Mercedes-Benz Research & Development North America (MBRDNA) continuously strives to remain at the forefront of successful automotive research and development. MBRDNA is headquartered in Silicon Valley, California, with key areas of Advanced Interaction Design, Digital User Experience, Machine Learning, Autonomous Driving, Customer Research and Business Innovation. In Redford, Michigan, the focus is on Powertrain and eDrive as well as in Long Beach, CA where the F-CELL team brings hydrogen vehicles to the road. The Testing and Regulatory Affairs Division in Ann Arbor, MI and the Advanced Vehicle Design in Carlsbad, CA complete the competence center. Together, all the developers, technicians, engineers and designers take on the challenges of creating the next innovation. They’re inspired by the newest trends, find the best solutions for the customer, develop the latest and greatest technologies and create the next generation of connected, safe, sustainable and luxurious vehicles.
Here at MBRDNA, we are looking for talented, energetic, and committed individuals to join our diverse team. Our employees are the key to our success, and we support each individual in fulfilling his or her potential. We proudly continue the pioneering work initiated by founders Gottlieb Daimler and Carl Benz over 125 years ago.
- Organize, categorize, and customize the current testing scripts and results according to the specifications and profiles supported by each NTG and perform validation.
- Create all device entries, test reports, user manuals, and feature management of all mobile devices on mobile website
- Organize and maintain the database of all test phones for Head Unit testing as well as phones used on test drives by all necessary parameters
- Assist with obtaining production and prototypical phones for testing from phone manufacturers
- Build, repair, and maintain head unit test bench assemblies
- Must be currently enrolled in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering program (Bachelor’s, Master’s, or PhD)
- Ability to conduct testing of mobile phones against multiple car kits (NTGs)
- Hands-on Experience with Bluetooth devices and conceptual understanding of Computer Networking andWireless Communications
Meet Some of Mercedes-Benz Research & Development North America's Employees
Principal User Experience Designer
It’s Michelle’s job to create design strategies for products five to 15 years into the future—products that can provide new experiences and new value to customers.
Back to top