Senior HRIS Analyst - 1017074
Mercedes-Benz Research & Development North America, Inc. (MBRDNA), a Daimler company, consists of five business areas including Connected Car, UI & Telematics, Testing and Regulatory Affairs, Powertrain & eDrive, Advanced Exterior Design, and Advanced User Experience Design. All five business areas are focused on delivering a positive impact on Daimler products through the advancement of safe, convenient, and sustainable vehicles. Working together, MBRDNA remains a successful symbol of automotive research and development in North America.
Here at MBRDNA, we are looking for talented, energetic, and committed individuals to join our diverse team. Our employees are the key to our success, and we support each individual in fulfilling his or her potential. We proudly continue the pioneering work initiated by founders Gottlieb Daimler and Carl Benz over 125 years ago.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities:-
- Act as a primary analyst for PeopleSoft, serving as the project lead for all system enhancement projects including an upcoming Taleo integration.
- Participate in HRIS implementation including providing functional oversight, gathering requirements, conducting fit/gap analysis, mapping business process, performing system configuration, creating test plans and conducting testing
- Continually make recommendations for system and process improvements and drive implementation
- Overall accountability for data integrity to include quality, accuracy, and usability of employee data and related interfaces, by implementing adequate processes, audits and backup systems
- Acts as the liaison with software vendor and IT to ensure effective integration of core HCM with external HR solutions and other functional systems
- Works with HRIS and IT staff to create necessary system interfaces with third party vendors ensuring consistent and accurate data flow
- Partners with HR team on delivering integrated reporting solutions
- Work with vendor, HRIS and IT on managing system releases and testing for HR systems
- Develop, implement, and maintain user procedures, guidelines and business processes. Train existing employees.
- Execution and oversight of team on day to day employee transactions completed in PeopleSoft.
Skills & Attributes:-
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Information Technology, Computer Science or related discipline AND minimum five (5) years’ experience in PeopleSoft.
- Strong understanding of HR processes and data integrity requirements
- Previous experience administering HR systems and assisting with upgrades or implementations.
- High proficiency with Microsoft Project, PowerPoint, Word and Excel
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to provide consultative advice and decision making
- Proven success with report writing (such as SQL and PS Query), auditing and general data management.
- Strong general knowledge of HR processes including recruiting, performance management, compensation and benefits
- Experience working in a global organization
- Knowledge of Sarbanes-Oxley requirements regarding HR and Payroll processes.
- Taleo Experience
Full Time Benefits include:-
MBRDNA is an equal opportunity employer that offers generous benefits and compensation, work/life balance tools and several methods of recognition and rewards. Our benefits include medical, dental and vision insurance, 401K savings plan, tuition and fitness reimbursement programs and much more.
Meet Some of Mercedes-Benz Research & Development North America's Employees
Principal User Experience Designer
It’s Michelle’s job to create design strategies for products five to 15 years into the future—products that can provide new experiences and new value to customers.
Back to top