Regional Manager Retail Sales (Passenger Cars)
To manage and promote Mercedes-Benz Financial Services Finance and Insurance business sales objectives within the captive dealer network while contributing to Company’s overall profitability in compliance to the Company’s Integrity and Anti-Bribery Codes, Conflict of Interest Policy, Company Culture Statement and S.H.E. requirements and to perform delegated S.H.E. tasks and duties and to inform superior about deviations.
Key duties and responsibilities
- To drive and manage the achievement of Finance and Insurance sales KPI’s.
- To establish and maintain collaborative relationships and manage sales performance with Brand Leaders / Dealer Principals / Business Managers / Sales Managers / Business Partners and relevant business stakeholders.
- To manage strategic sales planning processes.
- To manage sales reporting processes.
- To ensure regular engagement with corporate customers and achievement of sales objectives.
- To manage departmental employees to achieve the department’s organisational goals, training and development of employees, disciplinary policies and procedures, and performance objectives.
- To prepare and manage the department’s annual budget, and reconcile the monthly operating expenses to budget, for all employee costs and benefits including training costs.
Product knowledge – Finance and Insurance
Computer literacy (MS Office)
Attention to detail
FOR INTERNAL CANDIDATES –
Eligibility to apply for anyone who meets one of the following criteria:
- PV44 confirmed (applicable to current Level 5 employees only); or
- READY CATEGORY (LEAD Management Portfolio); or
- A lateral move from one portfolio to another.
FOR EXTERNAL CANDIDATES –
As part of the recruitment process, shortlisted candidates should be willing to undergo an Assessment Centre.
8 years Automotive industry experience, preferably in Sales and Marketing
Matric/Grade 12 plus 3 year relevant qualification
Business/Marketing related degree/diploma (B Com Marketing or Accounting) would be advantageous
Please note that this position is open for South Africans only. Only applications submitted on the website www.mercedes-benz.com/careers will be considered. CVs sent on email will not be considered.
The closing date is 11 November 2016.
Meet Some of Mercedes-Benz Research & Development North America's Employees
Principal User Experience Designer
It’s Michelle’s job to create design strategies for products five to 15 years into the future—products that can provide new experiences and new value to customers.
Back to top