Regional Manager Retail Sales (Passenger Cars)
To manage and promote Mercedes-Benz Financial Services Finance and Insurance business sales objectives within the captive dealer network while contributing to Company’s overall profitability in compliance to the Company’s Integrity and Anti-Bribery Codes, Conflict of Interest Policy, Company Culture Statement and S.H.E. requirements and to perform delegated S.H.E. tasks and duties and to inform superior about deviations.
Key duties and responsibilities
- To drive and manage the achievement of Finance and Insurance sales KPI’s.
- To establish and maintain collaborative relationships and manage sales performance with Brand Leaders / Dealer Principals / Business Managers / Sales Managers / Business Partners and relevant business stakeholders.
- To manage strategic sales planning processes.
- To manage sales reporting processes.
- To ensure regular engagement with corporate customers and achievement of sales objectives.
- To manage departmental employees to achieve the department’s organisational goals, training and development of employees, disciplinary policies and procedures, and performance objectives.
- To prepare and manage the department’s annual budget, and reconcile the monthly operating expenses to budget, for all employee costs and benefits including training costs.
Product knowledge – Finance and Insurance
Computer literacy (MS Office)
Attention to detail
FOR INTERNAL CANDIDATES –
Eligibility to apply for anyone who meets one of the following criteria:
- PV44 confirmed (applicable to current Level 5 employees only); or
- READY CATEGORY (LEAD Management Portfolio); or
- A lateral move from one portfolio to another.
FOR EXTERNAL CANDIDATES –
As part of the recruitment process, shortlisted candidates should be willing to undergo an Assessment Centre.
8 years Automotive industry experience, preferably in Sales and Marketing
Matric/Grade 12 plus 3 year relevant qualification
Business/Marketing related degree/diploma (B Com Marketing or Accounting) would be advantageous
Please note that this position is open for South Africans only. Only applications submitted on the website www.mercedes-benz.com/careers will be considered. CVs sent on email will not be considered.
The closing date is 11 November 2016.
Back to top