Performance and Analytics Specialist
Mercedes-Benz USA, headquartered in Atlanta, GA is responsible for the sales, marketing and service of all Mercedes-Benz and Maybach products in the United States. In our people, you will find tremendous commitment to our corporate values: ‘PRIDE = Passion, Respect, Integrity, Discipline, and Execution’. Our products and employees reflect this dedication. We are looking for diverse top-notch individuals to join the Mercedes-Benz Team and uphold these hallmarks.
The primary focus of the Performance and Analytics Specialist is to create transparency into the $1.4 billion After-Sales business through the development of innovative reporting solutions that will enable better decision support for senior management. In addition, this role will also be responsible for the development of the Maintenance Database.
- Primary lead on the development of the Maintenance Database. Responsibilities include working cross functionally with multiple Customer Services business units in order to consolidate all required maintenance data points into one system (i.e. Excel, Access). The output from the collection and processing of the data will be used for DMS systems (i.e. ADP) to provide service menu pricing to dealers by vehicle year and class, and also as a tool to cost all future Pre-Paid Maintenance (PPM) programs.
- Develops and maintains a comprehensive understanding of the dynamic $1.4 billion After-Sales business in order to create actionable business intelligence for multiple levels of management. This actionable business intelligence will be developed through the use of analytics and statistical concepts and used for dashboard and presentation development.
- Works across multiple business units in After-Sales Business Development by creating and monitoring reports/dashboards that track overall product performance while keeping management apprised of developing trends.
- Primary Business Intelligence lead to After-Sales Operations field liaison team by sharing on a weekly basis factors that are most influencing overall ASBD performance.
- Manage the development and refining of data systems to streamline report processing, including the on-going development & maintenance of the parts data warehouse. Focus on the overall improvement of data accuracy and identify and develop efficient information dissemination strategies.
- Provide daily intelligence into multiple product lines through the creation and distribution of flash reports. Investigate and report on any data anomalies and share insights with appropriate business units.
- Primary lead on MRA Part-Category Sell-Out Cognos Cube development and reporting. Manage, update and validate MRA dealer portal. Maintain and update the MRA Knowledgebase.
Bachelor’s Degree (accredited school) or equivalent work experience with emphasis in:
- Must be able to work flexible hours/work schedule
- Travel domestically
- Work Holidays when required
- Work weekends when required
- Strong Analytical Skills
- Advanced Knowledge of Microsoft Excel
Must have 5 – 7 years (total) of experience in the following:
Automotive-RetailKnowledge of retail processes and procedures, with emphasis in New and Pre-owned sales, accessories, service and parts.Business – GeneralKnowledge of fundamental business practices and concepts that impact the success and profitability of the organization.FinanceKnowledge and understanding of the implications of key financial indicators and controls and assessing impact of financial information.Market ResearchKnowledge of market research sources, data analysis techniques and methodology from various research tools.Parts and AccessoriesKnowledge of parts and accessories businesses, marketing strategies and other business practices.SalesKnowledge of selling processes, procedures and techniques used by the industry to create a positive customer experience and encourage repeat business
Meet Some of Mercedes-Benz Research & Development North America's Employees
Principal User Experience Designer
It’s Michelle’s job to create design strategies for products five to 15 years into the future—products that can provide new experiences and new value to customers.
Back to top