Parts Manager, Mercedes-Benz Melbourne
These opportunities don’t come about often….
We have a rare and exciting opportunity for a high performing, dynamic and experienced Parts Manager to join our factory owned dealership at South Melbourne. In this role you will effectively and strategically manage the Parts department to ensure smooth operations and ensure unit and profit targets are being achieved whilst also maintaining customer satisfaction.
Reporting to the Fixed Operations Manager, your key responsibilities will include:
- Develop a clear vision and strategy for the Parts department
- Manage the Parts team through clear goal setting and continuous monitoring to lead the team to success and ensure alignment with business objectives
- Driving parts sales growth through driving innovation, change and continuous improvement while recognising and capitalising on internal / external trends relevant to the dealership
- Strengthen and develop the dealerships current trade relationships;
- Day-to-day management of the parts team to ensure smooth operations and compliance with company policies and dealership standards
- Executing decisions and delivering results with drive, commitment and discipline
In order to be successful for the role, you will need to be an experienced people manager who can inspire, motivate and lead your team to success. You will have demonstrated experience within automotive spare parts and be able to identify new potential opportunities. You will be a self-starter, results oriented and driven to achieve results. Your ability to be able to build strong relationships both internally and externally will be crucial to your success. Any experience within change management would be advantageous.
This is a local, permanent role. You must have a permanent working visa for Australia / New Zealand to be able to apply for this position.
At Mercedes-Benz Australia Pacific, we believe our people make the difference. We proudly offer generous employee benefits, such as discounted car leasing and purchase options, on-site parking, employee assistance programs and much more. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We are proud to be recognized as a Workplace Gender Equality Employer of Choice and we support a flexible and progressive work culture. We actively recognize our committed people through Employee Recognition and Reward programs. We also provide exciting learning and career development opportunities.
Meet Some of Mercedes-Benz Research & Development North America's Employees
Principal User Experience Designer
It’s Michelle’s job to create design strategies for products five to 15 years into the future—products that can provide new experiences and new value to customers.
Back to top