New Car Sales Manager, Mercedes-Benz Melbourne
Mercedes-Benz has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Sales Manager to join its factory owned dealership in South Melbourne. This role is responsible for strategically managing all sales related activity to ensure the efficient and profitable operation of the new vehicle sales department, whilst striving to meet customer satisfaction standards and maximising growth opportunities.
Reporting to the General Sales Manager, your key responsibilities will include:
- Meeting budgeted unit and profit targets, through the management and motivation of Sales Executives and the development of relationships with existing and new customers;
- Creating marketing strategies to generate maximum dealership exposure in the designated primary marketing area (“PMA”);
- Efficiently managing the sales department’s KPI’s, financial segments, including budgets and expenses;
- Managing and influencing the entire vehicles sales process;
- Maintaining regular customer contact, ensuring satisfaction is maintained and opportunities for growing the business are maximised; and
- Leading department staff by example in terms of work practices, ethics and general conduct.
To be successful in this role you will be a proven sales leader with demonstrated experience managing a large retail team who understands the complexities of large automotive retail sales operations. You will have a strong customer focus and the ability to create a positive working environment through motivating and developing your team to achieve their full potential.
If you consider yourself suitably experienced for this position, please apply by close of business, Friday, 11 Nov.
This is a local, permanent role. You must have a permanent working visa for Australia / New Zealand to be able to apply for this position.
At Mercedes-Benz Australia Pacific, we believe our people make the difference. We proudly offer generous employee benefits, such as discounted car leasing and purchase options, on-site parking, employee assistance programs and much more. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We are proud to be recognized as a Workplace Gender Equality Employer of Choice and we support a flexible and progressive work culture. We actively recognize our committed people through Employee Recognition and Reward programs. We also provide exciting learning and career development opportunities.
Back to top