Mercedes-Benz Manhattan Pre-owned Sales Consultant
About Mercedes-Benz Manhattan, Inc.
For over 60 years, Mercedes-Benz Manhattan has been the place that people come to when it's time to fulfill a dream. This is true of our clients, as well as of our 300 associates. As the only retail dealership owned wholly by Mercedes-Benz USA/Daimler AG, Mercedes-Benz Manhattan shares the pride built upon the heritage of the invention of the first automobile and over 125 years of exceptional engineering.
Fulfilling our founders' promise to deliver 'the best or nothing' requires the efforts and talents of many exceptional people. We focus on the principles of Service Excellence, Innovation and Leadership that the world has come to expect from the extraordinary brand we represent. And we strive to make our workplace one in which individuals feel challenged, fulfilled, and able to reach their full potential.
Provide superior customer service while selling pre-owned Mercedes-Benz vehicles.
- To provide a consistently outstanding brand and customer experience through consistently outstanding preparation, attitude, and teamwork.
- Respond to customer inquiries regarding the lease/purchase of a new/pre-owned Mercedes-Benz vehicles
- Maintain customer satisfaction by confirming orders with customers, sending written communications for timely transactions
- Assist customers with all aspects of vehicle ownership, including but not limited to: scheduling service appointments, assisting with lease maturities, acting as a liaison for Collision Center inquiries, following up on DMV issues, procuring any and all missing documentation for financing, and supplying Sales Managers with accurate order status
- Calculate lease and purchase options for customer and quote accurate payments
- Follow up with customers to obtain referrals and repeat business
- Sell/lease as many vehicles as required by MBM's annual minimum standards.
- Maintain / update customer information in company databases
- Maintain a clean and safe work area
Requirements & Conditions
High School Diploma (GED) or equivalent work experience
Must have 5 years (total) of experience in the following:
Dealership experience with focus on sales
General Knowledge of processes, sales consultant software, quality control, costs, and other techniques in order to achieve maximum efficiency.
High end vehicle dealership experience a plus
Meet Some of Mercedes-Benz Research & Development North America's Employees
Principal User Experience Designer
It’s Michelle’s job to create design strategies for products five to 15 years into the future—products that can provide new experiences and new value to customers.
Back to top