Manager, Sales and Management Training
An exciting opportunity is currently available for an experienced Training Manager to join our Training Academy to operate from our Mulgrave office. Your key purpose is to lead and manage the delivery of all retail sales, product and management training within Australia / New Zealand across all Daimler brands.
Reporting to the Senior Manager – Training Academy, your key responsibilities will include:
- Planning and co-ordinating the delivery of sales and management (product and skills) training to dealership teams
- Building an internal / external training resource network of accredited suppliers
- Manage a small team
- Liaising with various internal departments and external service providers to develop and deliver effective (on-time and on-budget) training solutions in line with business needs
- Conduct training needs (gap) analysis and investigate continuous improvement opportunities
- Working closely with our Global Training partners in Germany to implement global certification standards and coordinate the mapping of courses to local standards where necessary
- Maintaining an awareness of industry trends and developing training strategies to suit
- Ensuring training facilities & courses are optimised (quality of contents and attendance rates)
In order to be successful for the role, you will have the following:
- a proven track record of delivering best practice retail sales, product and management training programs
- strong verbal and written communication skills
- excellent organisational and time management skills
- ability to work effectively under pressure
- ability to manage a small a team
- relevant adult learning training qualifications (incl. Cert IV in Training & Assessment or equivalent)
- any automotive sales or experience working with external automotive training suppliers is desirable but not essential
This is a local, permanent role. You must have a permanent working visa for Australia / New Zealand to be able to apply for this position.
At Mercedes-Benz Australia Pacific, we believe our people make the difference. We proudly offer generous employee benefits, such as discounted car leasing and purchase options, on-site parking, employee assistance programs and much more. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We are proud to be recognized as a Workplace Gender Equality Employer of Choice and we support a flexible and progressive work culture. We actively recognize our committed people through Employee Recognition and Reward programs. We also provide exciting learning and career development opportunities.
Meet Some of Mercedes-Benz Research & Development North America's Employees
Principal User Experience Designer
It’s Michelle’s job to create design strategies for products five to 15 years into the future—products that can provide new experiences and new value to customers.
Back to top