Legal Staff for Domestic Legal_Mitsubishi Fuso, Kawasaki
Important notification: If you have any issues in applying via system, please kindly send your CV to the contact person.
Mitsubishi Fuso Truck and Bus Corporation (MFTBC) is a global manufacturer of trucks and busses with strong bonds with very reputable mother companies Daimler AG (manufacturer of Mercedes-Benz) in Germany and the Japanese Mitsubishi Group. It is a very international business (approx. 172 markets including Asia, Europe and North America) with a strong focus on Japan, starting from procurement, research & development, manufacturing, sales, and concluding with customer services.
Therefore, the Legal Department is very international and domestic at the same time. It is a very strong and valued business partner in all aspects of the value chain: procurement, research & development, manufacturing, sales and customer services.
Your roles and tasks are for example:
- accessing and gaining legal and business experience in a worldwide and domestic operation,
- working on a huge variety of Japanese contracts (e.g., Non-disclosure Agreements, Distribution Agreements, Supply Agreements, License Agreements, Contract Manufacturing Agreements),
- experience very interesting operations and business relationships with Japanese partners,
- working further on, e.g., corporate governance (e.g., preparation of Board and Shareholders Meetings), companies act and antitrust laws.
Practical knowledge and experiences:
- Legal education
- At lease two to three years of work experience with a Legal Department and/or law firm
Personal skill requirement
- Proactive, team player
- Analytical, good communicator
- Japanese level : Native
- English level : Conversational
Meet Some of Mercedes-Benz Research & Development North America's Employees
Principal User Experience Designer
It’s Michelle’s job to create design strategies for products five to 15 years into the future—products that can provide new experiences and new value to customers.
Back to top