Intern_Controlling New Vehicles Sales International_General
Important notification: If you have any issues in applying via system, please kindly send your CV to the contact person.
Mitsubishi Fuso Truck and Bus Corporation (MFTBC) is an integral part of Daimler Trucks, the world's largest truck manufacturer. With our FUSO brand, we make up approximately 40% of the Daimler Trucks sales volume with a presence in more than 160 markets worldwide. Since 1932 Fuso has been delivering high quality Trucks & Buses, and today we shape the Industry - from the first electric Truck to robust trucks for growth markets in Africa, Asia and South America.
By combining Japanese tradition and the global power of Daimler, Mitsubishi Fuso provides unparalleled experiences in a world leading company. Working at MFTBC means cooperating with high performing, international colleagues every day and getting responsibility from day one onwards.
Applying for an internship position in Operations, your CV will be shared among the different teams that your department of choice consists of. These teams then will approach you directly and conduct the application process independently. If several teams approach you, you will decide which team you would like to join. Please inform the above contact address of your decision accordingly. In your internship, you are facing a diverse set of tasks named below. Your detailed tasks then will be communicated by your future manager throughout the application process.
Your Roles and Tasks
- Automate Reporting & Controlling processes
- Source data extraction and consolidation for subsequent analysis
- Update & improve regular controlling reports using BI tools, e.g. Tableau/SAP Lumira
- Check and submit price & payout approvals and budget tracking reports
- Fixed cost controlling of International Sales functions (HQ Office, RCs)
- Administrative support, e.g. organize weekly meetings
Practical knowledge and experiences
- Business Administration background, focus on Controlling or Sales
Personal skill requirement
- Analytical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Advanced skills in MS Office, especially Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience in data analysis and management
- English (required)
- Japanese (advantageous, but not required)
- Preferred length of internship is 6 months
- Prerequisite: You have to be enrolled as student throughout your whole internship period
- Duration: Minimum would be 1 month. Maximum is 6 months (in 1 department) up to 12 months (in 2 departments). No more than 1 year.
- Allowance: Depends on the hours e.g. In case of working for 40h/w, 130,000 JPY per month will be provided by MFTBC
- Next Step: Regular employee recruitment might be considered after the internship
Meet Some of Mercedes-Benz Research & Development North America's Employees
Principal User Experience Designer
It’s Michelle’s job to create design strategies for products five to 15 years into the future—products that can provide new experiences and new value to customers.
Back to top