Intern, Energy Storage
Mercedes-Benz Research & Development North America, Inc. (MBRDNA), a Daimler company, consists of five business areas including Connected Car, UI & Telematics, Testing and Regulatory Affairs, Powertrain & eDrive, Advanced Exterior Design, and Advanced User Experience Design. All five business areas are focused on delivering a positive impact on Daimler products through the advancement of safe, convenient, and sustainable vehicles. Working together, MBRDNA remains a successful symbol of automotive research and development in North America.
Here at MBRDNA, we are looking for talented, energetic, and committed individuals to join our diverse team. Our employees are the key to our success, and we support each individual in fulfilling his or her potential. We proudly continue the pioneering work initiated by founders Gottlieb Daimler and Carl Benz over 125 years ago.
- MBRNDA Energy Storage is developing a new business to sell vehicle batteries in a stationary application. To be competitive in the market, these systems will need financing options to meet customer needs and expectations. A clear analysis of the various financing pathways is required to make business decisions.
- Analyze various sales finance methods for selling Commercial & Industrial energy storage systems: purchase, leased, shared savings.
- Model the market size ($ and MWh) for each of the finance models, including profit opportunity for each type of financing, with recommendation on best model
- Present final report to management for decision of 3rd party or internal financing
- Implement decision into marketing materials and sales channel options
Minimum Skills Required:
- Financial knowledge
- Ability to work independently, ability to succeed with little oversight
- Self-starter, able to solve problems and create solutions where none exist
- Professional communication and interpersonal skills
- Bachelors degree in business, economics, finance
- Flexible and can adapt to a fast changing environment
- MS Office tools
Back to top