Executive Assistant to Vice President
Embedded in a worldwide network, Mercedes-Benz Research & Development North America (MBRDNA) continuously strives to remain at the forefront of successful automotive research and development. MBRDNA is headquartered in Silicon Valley, California, with key areas of Advanced Interaction Design, Digital User Experience, Machine Learning, Autonomous Driving, Customer Research and Business Innovation. In Redford, Michigan, the focus is on Powertrain and eDrive as well as in Long Beach, CA where the F-CELL team brings hydrogen vehicles to the road. The Testing and Regulatory Affairs Division in Ann Arbor, MI and the Advanced Vehicle Design in Carlsbad, CA complete the competence center. Together, all the developers, technicians, engineers and designers take on the challenges of creating the next innovation. They're inspired by the newest trends, find the best solutions for the customer, develop the latest and greatest technologies and create the next generation of connected, safe, sustainable and luxurious vehicles.
Here at MBRDNA, we are looking for talented, energetic, and committed individuals to join our diverse team. Our employees are the key to our success, and we support each individual in fulfilling his or her potential. We proudly continue the pioneering work initiated by founders Gottlieb Daimler and Carl Benz over 125 years ago.
The purpose of this job is to support the Connected Car, UI & Telematics Vice President and help keep the team synchronized, informed, andmotivated.
- Manage day-to-day functions for the Vice President including scheduling, travel planning, expense report, project preparation, communications, reviews, etc.
- Interact with the Connected Car, UI & Telematics team in US as well as with executives in Germany on a daily basis and coordinates projects and department activities, including on-site and off-site meetings, presentations, workshops, conferences, telephone or video calls, etc.
Minimum Skills Required:
- Associate's Degree or equivalent in business, communication, iberal arts, management or related fields
- Fluency in English AND German is a MUST (verbal and written)
- Solid experience in MS Office tools
- Excellent organizational and communication skills. Solid project coordination, scheduling, and administrative skills. Ability to multi-task and perform under pressure
- Proactive, resourceful, efficient, energetic, and a genuine desire to work well with people
- Strong attention to detail and ability to maintain confidentiality
Meet Some of Mercedes-Benz Research & Development North America's Employees
Principal User Experience Designer
It’s Michelle’s job to create design strategies for products five to 15 years into the future—products that can provide new experiences and new value to customers.
Back to top