Engineering Intern - eMobility, HV Systems and Quality
Mercedes-Benz Research & Development North America, Inc. (MBRDNA), a Daimler company, consists of five business areas including Connected Car, UI & Telematics, Testing and Regulatory Affairs, Powertrain & eDrive, Advanced Exterior Design, and Advanced User Experience Design. All five business areas are focused on delivering a positive impact on Daimler products through the advancement of safe, convenient, and sustainable vehicles. Working together, MBRDNA remains a successful symbol of automotive research and development in North America.
Here at MBRDNA, we are looking for talented, energetic, and committed individuals to join our diverse team. Our employees are the key to our success, and we support each individual in fulfilling his or her potential. We proudly continue the pioneering work initiated by founders Gottlieb Daimler and Carl Benz over 125 years ago.
- For new product designs: Support review of pre-release analysis of design compared to production capability
- For prototype and production products: review actual key dimensions vs. design specifications
- Support audits at suppliers, audit internal processes, and lead Milestone Reviews
- Support Sr Quality Engineer with DFMEA process
- Support problem resolution activities (8D, Six Sigma DMAIC)
- Report status of corrective and preventive actions
- Perform measurement system capability analysis when necessary
- Support the effective documentation and implementation of quality
Minimum Qualifications Required :
- DFSS (Green or Black Belt) certification
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
- Self Starter, Statistical Analyst
- German Skills a plus but not required
Meet Some of Mercedes-Benz Research & Development North America's Employees
Principal User Experience Designer
It’s Michelle’s job to create design strategies for products five to 15 years into the future—products that can provide new experiences and new value to customers.
Back to top