Engineering Intern - Autonomous Driving Testing
Embedded in a worldwide network Mercedes-Benz Research & Development North America (MBRDNA) continuously strives to remain at the forefront of successful automotive research and development. MBRDNA is headquartered in Silicon Valley, California, with key areas of Advanced Interaction Design, Digital User Experience, Machine Learning, Autonomous Driving, Customer Research and Business Innovation. In Redford, Michigan, focus is on Powertrain and eDrive as well as in Long Beach where the F-CELL team brings hydrogen vehicles on the road. The Testing and Regulatory Affairs Division in Ann Arbor and the Advanced Vehicle Design in Carlsbad complete the competence center. Together all the developers, technicians, engineers and designers take on the challenges of creating the next innovation. They get inspired by the newest trends, find the best solutions for the customer, develop the latest and greatest technologies and create the next generation of connected, safe, sustainable and luxurious vehicles.
Here at MBRDNA, we are looking for talented, energetic, and committed individuals to join our diverse team. Our employees are the key to our success, and we support each individual in fulfilling his or her potential. We proudly continue the pioneering work initiated by founders Gottlieb Daimler and Carl Benz over 125 years ago.
- In the field of testing autonomous driving functionality there is a need to evaluate large amounts of data which is collected/generated in test drives and simulations. This internship is focused on the development of automated evaluation software tools and their integration in simulation environments and vehicle environments.
- *Must be able to drive in the state of California**
Minimum Skills Required:
- Experience in software development.
- Experience with vehicle network environments
- Good interpersonal skills in order to properly function within a team of software developers
- B.Sc. or M.Sc. in the field of Computer Science, Computer Engineering,
- Electrical Engineering or related field.
- Experience with driver assistance systems preferred
Back to top