Electric Process Engineer
Daimler, group leader and pioneer in the global automotive industry with more than 120 years and a presence in more than 200 countries. In Mexico counts with the following divisions: Mercedes Benz cars, Daimler Trucks, Daimler Buses and Daimler Financial Services. In our people we can reflect our corporate values : passion, respect, integrity and discipline and we are looking for people who are highly committed to join the group in an environment of diversity and constant challenges.
Objective of Job
Analyze and design standard processes for electrical operations, develop work instructions. Analyze and find the root causes of each problem and give correct feedback to the responsible department
1. Risk Analysis & FMEA for Electrical Processes. Feedback to the Production Line, establish countermeasures and follow up by the DPU. Change Over release implantation.
2. Production Standard Times & Lean Manufacturing Tools implementation. SWI implementation, LPA audits, Yamazumis.
3. Troubleshooting for electrical issues (Training for electrical operators). Training matrix and cross training plan implementation.
4. Process and Product Audit Responsible for Production electrical defects. Feedback to the Production Line, establish countermeasures and follow up by the DPU.
5. Program and set parameters for vehicles. Use OBD hardware and software to program and diagnose failures modes and effects between communication modules.
6. Cost Reductions in Production and control of Reworks. Team work with engineering department to solve design problem and establish containments at the production line.
7. Body builder electrical issues support. Technical support for electrical issues through PDI body builder external department.
The diversity allows us to have people with different experiences, skills and points of view, which is what most enriches our work and puts us at the forefront of the best transnational corporations.
In Daimler We value diversity among our employees.
In Daimler we recognize the importance of including in our team of people with different points of view and styles of life to enrich our work.
When you choose our talent we focus on their skills and we do not discriminate by ethnicity, nationality, gender, age, disability, social status of health, religion, immigration status, opinions, sexual preference, marital status, university or appearance.
Training- Electric, Electronic or Mechatronic Engineer
Experience (type of)- Automotive Area,Manufacturing, Process,Leadership,Negotiation (desired)
Specific knowledge- Automotive Systems, Lean Manufacturing Process, Leadership, ISO 9000,TS 16949,VDA 6.3; SAP, Analysis and interpretation of electrical diagrams, knowledge of software and hardware to program and set parameters for vehicles
Competencies (only in the case that applies)- Leadership, enterprising, oriented to achive goals, ability for coaching, effective communication, problem analysis, decision making capacity.
Languages: English Business Fluent
Meet Some of Mercedes-Benz Research & Development North America's Employees
Principal User Experience Designer
It’s Michelle’s job to create design strategies for products five to 15 years into the future—products that can provide new experiences and new value to customers.
Back to top