Customer Service Analyst - Mercedes-Benz Brooklands
The Mercedes-Benz Retail Group UK Ltd recruitment process reflects our obligations under relevant UK legislation. Whilst all applications are carefully considered, we are only able to progress applications from candidates who have the right to work in the United Kingdom.
An opportunity has arisen for a Customer Service Analyst based at our retailer in Brooklands.
The main purpose of this role is to deal effectively withthe resolution process of customer complaints, identifying their causes andtrends and working with the dealership management to satisfy our customers andexceed their expectations at all times.
To minimise any escalation of complaints to Market AreaDirector level, MBCAC, MBUK Directors Office and Customer Service Manager.
To act as a support function for all CSI enquiries, reportingand analysing customer trends within the NPS / CSI process.
To effectively communicate and engage with internalmanagement teams regarding targets, plans and training all customer facingstaff on CSI / NPS websites
This role requiresa strong customer focus with the following skills and experience:-
- Analysing customer complaint trends, showingareas of improvement if necessary and improvement analysis.
- Respond promptly to any customer complaints andensure timely and correct resolution.
- Handling and resolving complaints via Compassbetween the dealerships and Head Office.
- Providing weekly STM / SE leagues within MarketArea to show performance.
- Telephone enquiry and complaint handlingdirectly where necessary.
- Preventing and liaising with sites in minimisingescalations and second resolution cases.
- Reporting on daily CSI changes within MBRG.
- Regular attendance within Market Areadealerships to help reduce and manage complaints.
- Visiting sites on a bi monthly basis creating anaction plan to promote and improve best practise.
- In depth knowledge of how CSI works, includingFFV and SFU.
- Strong, analytical focus that enables theidentification of trends and opportunities.
- Flexible approach to work; adaptable to thrivein a changing environment.
If you have previous experience in a similar role, and have the skills and experience listed above, andhave a strong desire to provide exceptional levels of customer service, pleaseapply today.
Meet Some of Mercedes-Benz Research & Development North America's Employees
Principal User Experience Designer
It’s Michelle’s job to create design strategies for products five to 15 years into the future—products that can provide new experiences and new value to customers.
Back to top