Corporate Leadership Academy Trainer (L5)
Innovative products begin with talented, highly motivated individuals. Daimler Trucks North America (DTNA), the largest and most diverse company in the North American commercial vehicle market, invites you to join our dynamic, industry-leading workforce. Our world-class portfolio of brands, including Freightliner trucks, Western Star trucks, Detroit™ engines and components, Thomas Built Buses, and Freightliner Custom Chassis, offers the unique opportunity to follow your passion for automotives in business or technical fields at locations across North America. And when you work for a Daimler company, you join a global network of over 250,000 dedicated employees on 6 continents who share your passion. Apply today and explore the world of Daimler!
Daimler Corporate Academy is the corporate partner for learning and development for all Daimler managers worldwide providing customized formats for learning and development needs with tailor-made solutions delivered through classroom, virtual and mobile formats.
- Facilitation of leadership seminars, events and workshops in North America
- Preparation of seminar materials
- Identify future needs of learning and development with Daimler business units
- Seminar and program design and development
- Represent Daimler Corporate Academy to all business units within the region
- Coordinate coaching activities throughout the region
Bachelor’s degree with 2 years of related experience OR an associate’s degree with 4 years of related experience OR 8 years of related experience required
At least 1 year of group leader, project lead, or mentoring experience required.
- Experienced facilitator/trainer with excellent presentation skills.
- Keen knowledge and understanding of leadership concepts, tools and models
- High level of organization and planning skills
- Awareness of various cultural practices and norms
- Ability to travel – domestic (45%) and international (5%)
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Ability to work with a diverse international team
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
Final candidate must successfully complete a pre-employment drug screen and criminal background check.
Back to top