CFO Energy Storage
Mercedes-Benz Research & Development North America, Inc. (MBRDNA), a Daimler company, consists of six business areas including Connected Car, UI & Telematics, Testing and Regulatory Affairs, Powertrain & eDrive, Advanced Exterior Design, Advanced User Experience Design and Autonomous Driving. All six business areas are focused on delivering a positive impact on Daimler products through the advancement of safe, convenient, and sustainable vehicles. Working together, MBRDNA remains a successful symbol of automotive research and development in North America.
Here at MBRDNA, we are looking for talented, energetic, and committed individuals to join our diverse team. Our employees are the key to our success, and we support each individual in fulfilling his or her potential. We proudly continue the pioneering work initiated by founders Gottlieb Daimler and Carl Benz over 125 years ago.
- The Senior Finance Director position will be the CFO of MB Energy Americas and will be responsible for all financial planning, controlling, accounting, risk management and procurement activities of the Company, including development of financial strategies, metrics and internal controls.
- Participate in the development of the Company’s plans and programs, acting as a strategic adviser on their financial impact.
- Partner with the executive management team to establish key short and long term financial goals for the Company.
- Summarize and report on financial metrics, advising the executive management team on how to achieve targets.
- Manage the accounting, controlling and procurement operations; set and achieve organizational goals.
- Develop prospects for future revenue and expansion opportunities; analyze organizational operations to identify opportunities for improvement, cost reduction, and system enhancements.
- Oversee monthly, quarterly, and annual financial reporting, ensuring timely and accurate closing of the books and submission of financial statements.
- Understand and mitigate key elements of the Company’s financial and business risks; construct and monitor reliable internal control systems accordingly.
Minimum Skills Required :
- Bachelors in Business Administration, Finance, or Accounting
- Participate in the development of the corporation’s plans and programs as a strategic partner.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Sound business judgment with the ability to prioritize and handle pressure.
- Ability to communicate with teams at all levels of the organization.
- Strong organizational skills for defining and executing processes and procedures.
- Ability to develop financial plans & strategies.
MBRDNA is an equal opportunity employer that offers generous benefits and compensation, work/life balance tools and several methods of recognition and rewards. Our benefits include medical, dental and vision insurance, 401K savings plan, tuition and fitness reimbursement programs and much more.
Back to top