Leasing Agent – Sanderson Apartments
POSITION SUMMARY: Assist the Regional Property Manager with day to day leasing operations for the Sanderson Apartments.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Waitlist management for HUD subsidized Properties- adding and updating records in database
- Call applicants, send and process rental applications (including background checks).
- Schedule and perform lease paperwork with approved applicants.
- Update application/leasing forms to stay in compliance with new and changing HUD regulations.
- Receive and process move out paperwork for residents moving out of apartments.
- Schedule and perform move-in and out inspections with residents.
- Manage past resident accounts and send to collections as appropriate.
- Manage current/past and applicant records in On-Site Property Management software
- Enter monthly payments (rent, security deposit, maintenance fees) made by residents including Section 8 and HUD assistance payments.
- Prepare any correspondence required for residents and file in appropriate tenant files.
- Attend monthly meetings with On-site Managers and the Facilities Property Manager
- Act as a back up to Facilities Office and Property Manager when out on vacation, sick or in required meetings.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION: Minimum 3 years leasing and property management experience with 1 years minimum experience in affordable housing. Bilingual experience a plus.
EXPERIENCE: Working knowledge of property management software, preferably On-Site by RealPage. Communication with vendors and contractors.
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES:
- Highly developed personal and written communication skills.
- Advanced level of personal computer skills, including spreadsheets, graphics, and word processing.
- Demonstrated knowledge and skill in decisions and contract negotiations.
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES: Occasional. Act as a back up to Regional Property Manager.
TYPICAL PHYSICAL DEMANDS: Ability to sit, stand, bend and reach,, operate standard office equipment such as phone, computer, facsimile, copier/printer/scanner, and other business machines. Occasional lifting up to 40 lbs.
MACHINES AND EQUIPMENT TO BE USED: Computers, calculators, fax machines, copiers, telephone and a variety of other office/clerical equipment.
Meet Some of Mental Health Center of Denver's Employees
Licensed Clinical Social Worker
Evony provides Spanish-speaking services to children, adolescents, and families at El Centro, a bilingual clinic that is part of the Mental Health Center of Denver.
Back to top