- New York, NY
At Memorial Sloan Kettering (MSK), we’re not only changing the way we treat cancer, but also the way the world thinks about it. By working together and pushing forward with innovation and discovery, we’re driving excellence and improving outcomes.
For the 28th year, MSK has been named a top hospital for cancer by U.S. News & World Report. We are proud to be on Becker’s Healthcare list as one of the 150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare in 2018, as well as one of Glassdoor’s Employees’ Choice Best Place to Work for 2018. We’re treating cancer, one patient at a time. Join us and make a difference every day.
Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center (MSK) is looking for experienced EKG Technicians for Cardiology Services at at our main hospital and 52nd Street location.
• Be responsible for performing 12 lead electrocardiograms (EKG’S), scan 24-hour ambulatory monitoring hook-up, and assist physicians during stress tests for the diagnosis and treatment of the patients.
• Be expected to coordinate service calls, and troubleshooting for the Muse EKG system.
• Assist the supervisor with administrative responsibilities (i.e., ordering supplies and compiling statistics).
• High School diploma and at least 1 year Vocational School.
• Minimum of 2 years experience performing 12 lead EKG’s and hook-ups for stress testing.
• Must be able to interpret EKGs, including abnormal EKGs.
MSK is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer committed to diversity and inclusion in all aspects of recruiting and employment. All qualified individuals are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration without regard to race, color, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, age, religion, creed, disability, veteran status or any other factor which cannot lawfully be used as a basis for an employment decision.
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable accommodation include making a change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment.
Back to top