Robotic Process Automation Developer
- New York, NY
At Memorial Sloan Kettering (MSK), we’re not only changing the way we treat cancer, but also the way the world thinks about it. By working together and pushing forward with innovation and discovery, we’re driving excellence and improving outcomes.
For the 28th year, MSK has been named a top hospital for cancer by U.S. News & World Report. We are proud to be on Becker’s Healthcare list as one of the 150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare in 2018, as well as one of Glassdoor’s Employees’ Choice Best Place to Work for 2018. We’re treating cancer, one patient at a time. Join us and make a difference every day.
The Digital Solutions department at MSK is seeking an individual with strong communication skills and technical competencies for the position of Robotic Process Automation Developer, in the Business Systems Group. Under the direction and guidance of the groups Senior IS Manager, this position will design, document, develop and deploy RPA solutions using the UiPath platform and oversee production support and maintenance.
Are you a visionary ready to play a lead role in the next wave of technical innovation to further enhance the experience for our patients and employees? We are seeking an innovative, collaborative, forward-thinking, flexible, and user-focused developer to bring energy, creativity, and expertise to our team. The position develops, codes, tests, debugs, and documents new software or enhancements to existing software and typically works with staff from the functional and technical teams, as well as automation vendor - UiPath.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to participate in the Digital and Robotics Automation journey at MSK and work with various modules within, and integrated with the UiPath platform, and to plan, coordinate, and lead assigned projects.
He/she is expected to work independently with minimal instruction/supervision and be willing to learn new technologies/systems.
- Design, code, integrate, test, implement and maintain robotics applications (using RPA tool UiPath) according to business requirements.
- Ability to gather business specifications and technical requirements, and translate them into robotic solutions creating well structured, maintainable and easy to understand Solution Design Document (SDD) or Technical Design Document (TDD).
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to work in a team setting, as well as independently.
- Ability to prioritize assignments and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science and 2-4 years’ experience in Information Systems, Healthcare preferred.
- 1+ year hands on developing RPA solutions with Ui Path
- Experience of working within an Agile SDLC in a continuous integration environment (Knowledge of SAFe, Scaled Agile Framework a plus)
- Experience with AI/ML technologies preferred.
- Experience with SQL, Splunk
MSK is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer committed to diversity and inclusion in all aspects of recruiting and employment. All qualified individuals are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration without regard to race, color, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, age, religion, creed, disability, veteran status or any other factor which cannot lawfully be used as a basis for an employment decision.
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable accommodation include making a change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment.
Back to top