Radiologist Assistant - The David H. Koch Center for Cancer Care
At Memorial Sloan Kettering (MSK), we’re not only changing the way we treat cancer, but also the way the world thinks about it. By working together and pushing forward with innovation and discovery, we’re driving excellence and improving outcomes.
For the 28th year, MSK has been named a top hospital for cancer by U.S. News & World Report. We are proud to be on Becker’s Healthcare list as one of the 150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare in 2018, as well as one of Glassdoor’s Employees’ Choice Best Place to Work for 2018. We’re treating cancer, one patient at a time. Join us and make a difference every day.
Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center (MSK) seeks Radiologist Assistants at its new state-of-the-art cancer treatment center in Manhattan’s Upper East Side (74th St - David H. Koch Center for Cancer Care). This facility offers the highest standards of comprehensive cancer care delivered by MSK oncologists, in an environment designed to meet the unique needs of cancer patients and their families.
• Committed to high levels of productivity.
• Motivated to provide extraordinary customer service.
• Willing to take action and eager to tackle new opportunities and tough challenges with a sense of urgency, high energy, and enthusiasm.
• Adaptable in your approach and demeanor in real time to match the shifting demands of different situations.
• A good decision maker, with shown success of making timely decisions that keep the organization moving forward.
• Adept at planning and prioritizing work to meet commitments aligned with organizational goals.
• Able to use specialized knowledge and job-related experience to handle complex work assignments and/or provide mentorship to other less expert staff; may function as a lead worker and/or head project teams (advanced practitioner).
• You will be in a collaborative and multidisciplinary/modality environment, supporting the Attending Radiologist and fellows in the provision of patient care in the procedure room, clinic, protocol/approvals, and on the patient floors.
• Assist with the education of technologist, Radiologist Assistance students, fellows and residents.
• Completion of an accredited RA program with an MS in Health Science required.
• ARRT certification as a Registered Radiologist Assistant.
• New York State Department of Health licensure.
• Monday to Friday (rotating weekends), hours vary.
MSK is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer committed to diversity and inclusion in all aspects of recruiting and employment. All qualified individuals are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration without regard to race, color, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, age, religion, creed, disability, veteran status or any other factor which cannot lawfully be used as a basis for an employment decision.
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable accommodation include making a change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment.
Back to top