The people of Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center (MSK) are united by a singular mission: ending cancer for life. Our specialized care teams provide personalized, compassionate, expert care to patients of all ages. Informed by basic research done at our Sloan Kettering Institute, scientists across MSK collaborate to conduct innovative translational and clinical research that is driving a revolution in our understanding of cancer as a disease and improving the ability to prevent, diagnose, and treat it. MSK is dedicated to training the next generation of scientists and clinicians, who go on to pursue our mission at MSK and around the globe.
Please review important announcements about vaccination requirements and our upcoming EHR implementation by clicking here.
Important Note for MSK Employees:
Your Career Hub profile is submitted to the hiring team as your internal resume. Please be sure your profile is fully complete with your skills, relevant experience and education (if required). Click here to learn more. Please note, this link is only accessible for MSK employees.
Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center is seeking Radiation Therapists for our Main Campus location.
Memorial Sloan Kettering’s Department of Radiation Oncology is dedicated to providing superior care to our patients while leading innovations in clinical, translational, and laboratory-based research. Our experts helped pioneer techniques such as intensity-modulated radiation therapy and are world leaders in their subspecialties, including brachytherapy, stereotactic radiosurgery, and palliative approaches.
We are looking for a dedicated and passionate team player!
- A good decision-maker, with proven success at making timely decisions that keep the organization moving forward.
- Adept at building partnerships and working collaboratively with others to meet shared objectives and goals.
- An effective communicator, capable of determining how best to reach different audiences and executing communications based on that understanding.
- Administer radiation oncology treatments according to the Radiation Oncologist's prescription under a minimum of supervision.
- Keep accurate daily records of treatments administered.
- Teach students technical procedures during their clinical rotations under the supervision of the Chief Therapist.
- Graduate of an A.M.A. approved 2-year training program in radiation therapy technology or its equivalent is required.
- Registered Radiation Therapy licensure in the state of New York is required.
- Certification in American Registry of Radiologic Technology (ARRT) is required
- CPR Required
Pay Range: $45.54-$72.93
Please click to learn more about MSK’s compensation philosophy.
MSK is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer committed to diversity and inclusion in all aspects of recruiting and employment. All qualified individuals are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration without regard to race, color, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, age, religion, creed, disability, veteran status or any other factor which cannot lawfully be used as a basis for an employment decision.
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable accommodation include making a change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment.