Physical Therapist (Outpatient-Breast & Imaging Center)
At Memorial Sloan Kettering (MSK), we’re not only changing the way we treat cancer, but also the way the world thinks about it. By working together and pushing forward with innovation and discovery, we’re driving excellence and improving outcomes.
For the 28th year, MSK has been named a top hospital for cancer by U.S. News & World Report. We are proud to be on Becker’s Healthcare list as one of the 150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare in 2018, as well as one of Glassdoor’s Employees’ Choice Best Place to Work for 2018. We’re treating cancer, one patient at a time. Join us and make a difference every day.
Are you a practicing Physical Therapist looking for an opportunity to pioneer a new outpatient oncology rehabilitation program? If so, an exciting new opportunity exists for you at Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center!
Memorial Sloan Kettering is looking for a highly motivated, full-time licensed Physical Therapist (PT) to join the outpatient team to assist in growing physical therapy services at the Breast and Imaging Center on the Upper East Side, NYC. At MSK, our team is committed to minimizing the functional impairments that can result from cancer and cancer treatments throughout the care continuum. Our interdisciplinary collaboration is focused on one goal: delivering the highest-quality rehabilitative services in the most caring and professional manner possible. Our unique combination of teamwork, dedication, and expertise results in outstanding care for our patients- and expectational careers for our colleagues.
- Strong clinical reasoning skills and utilize evidence-based therapeutic interventions to meet individualized patient needs.
- Excitement to partner with the management team to maximize this new program’s potential.
- Commitment to a multidisciplinary approach, including the patient and their family, to ensure optimal patient care is achieved throughout the entire outpatient episode.
- Eagerness to tackle new opportunities and challenges.
- Flexibility in your approach and demeanor to match the shifting demands of different situations.
- New York State Licensure required.
- Doctorate of Physical Therapy (tDPT or DPT) is preferred.
- Experience practicing in an outpatient setting and working with individuals with an oncology history preferred.
- Vary Monday - Friday, 7:30a-8:00p, Saturday - 8:00a-4:00p (subject to change)
Hours may be split between two outpatient locations in Midtown Manhattan and Upper East Side.
Please submit a cover letter with your application.
MSK is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer committed to diversity and inclusion in all aspects of recruiting and employment. All qualified individuals are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration without regard to race, color, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, age, religion, creed, disability, veteran status or any other factor which cannot lawfully be used as a basis for an employment decision.
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable accommodation include making a change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment.
Back to top