Parking Attendant - The David H. Koch Center for Cancer Care
At Memorial Sloan Kettering (MSK), we’re not only changing the way we treat cancer, but also the way the world thinks about it. By working together and pushing forward with innovation and discovery, we’re driving excellence and improving outcomes.
For the 28th year, MSK has been named a top hospital for cancer by U.S. News & World Report. We are proud to be on Becker’s Healthcare list as one of the 150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare in 2018, as well as one of Glassdoor’s Employees’ Choice Best Place to Work for 2018. We’re treating cancer, one patient at a time. Join us and make a difference every day.
Memorial Sloan Kettering is searching for Parking Attendants for our brand new David H. Koch Center, opening on the Upper East Side of Manhattan. The Parking Attendant will park cars and provide prompt courteous service to all patrons. He/She will perform any and all work required by the manager and/or leadman during working hours of the parking facility.
- Park and retrieve patron vehicles promptly and courteously.
- Assist in the general maintenance tasks as assigned by the garage Manager and/or Leadman. Tasks to include; policing of the facility, collection of garbage, and cleaning of the attendants’ booth and locker room.
- Operates automated ticketing system. Able to process tickets in and out of the system.
- Perform cashiering functions on occasion, i.e., make correct change, completing daily shift reports, when required by Manager or Leadsman.
- Customer service oriented
- Prompt and courteous to all patrons
- The ability to work flexible, rotational hours
- High school Diploma or GED
- Valid Driver’s License.
- Ability to drive a stick-shift/standard/manual/automatic
- 1 year of parking garage experience (or, ride sharing experience) required
- A robust training program
- Growth opportunities within Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
- Benefits: Health, Dental, Paid vacation & holidays, Education Assistance and more!
- Competitive wages: $18.50/hour
- A sign-on bonus: $750
Want to know more about the opportunity? Text us at: (646) 969-3090.
MSK is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer committed to diversity and inclusion in all aspects of recruiting and employment. All qualified individuals are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration without regard to race, color, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, age, religion, creed, disability, veteran status or any other factor which cannot lawfully be used as a basis for an employment decision.
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable accommodation include making a change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment.
Back to top