MRI Technologist (53rd Street)
At Memorial Sloan Kettering (MSK), we’re not only changing the way we treat cancer, but also the way the world thinks about it. By working together and pushing forward with innovation and discovery, we’re driving excellence and improving outcomes.
For the 28th year, MSK has been named a top hospital for cancer by U.S. News & World Report. We are proud to be on Becker’s Healthcare list as one of the 150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare in 2018, as well as one of Glassdoor’s Employees’ Choice Best Place to Work for 2018. We’re treating cancer, one patient at a time. Join us and make a difference every day.
We are seeking an MRI Technologist for our Rockefeller Outpatient Pavilion located at 160 E. 53rd Street, between 3rd & Lexington Avenues.
• Committed to high standards of productivity.
• Motivated to provide exceptional customer service.
• Action-oriented and eager to take on new opportunities and tough challenges with a sense of urgency, high energy, and enthusiasm.
• Adaptable in your approach and demeanor in real time to match the shifting demands of different situations.
• A good decision maker, with proven success of making timely decisions that keep the organization moving forward.
• Adept at planning and prioritizing work to meet commitments aligned with organizational goals.
• Able to use specialized knowledge and job-related experience to handle complex work assignments and/or provide guidance to other less experienced staff.
Perform a variety of M.R. imaging procedures that require independent judgment and ingenuity within an outpatient center.
• Requires degree from a 2 yr AMA approved Radiology school or a 1 yr MRI technologist program.
• New York State license in Radiologic Technology.
• ARRT registration and MRI certification required.
• Mon-Sat Flexible hours
MSK is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer committed to diversity and inclusion in all aspects of recruiting and employment. All qualified individuals are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration without regard to race, color, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, age, religion, creed, disability, veteran status or any other factor which cannot lawfully be used as a basis for an employment decision.
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable accommodation include making a change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment.
Meet Some of Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center's Employees
Miguel B.Lead Software Engineer
Miguel provides insight on the data collected from all cancer research, ensuring every product in the hospital is backed by data science.
Back to top