At Memorial Sloan Kettering (MSK), we’re not only changing the way we treat cancer, but also the way the world thinks about it. By working together and pushing forward with innovation and discovery, we’re driving excellence and improving outcomes. We’re treating cancer, one patient at a time. Join us and make a difference every day.
MSK will require all new hires, volunteers, and vendors who come onsite to provide proof of COVID-19 vaccination. This is based on the COVID-19 vaccines’ high level of protection and our shared responsibility in protecting our patients.
- Staff Management: You will supervise the training/development and performance management for a large number of direct and indirect reports throughout the services.
- Protocol Development: Lead aspects of the protocol development process including but not limited to preparing protocols, consent and other essential study document review.
- Financial Management: Work closely with the appropriate partners, forecast trial resource needs, and assess staffing resource needs for program and senior leadership to ensure appropriate line function allocations.
- Clinical Trial Reporting: Generate protocol portfolio status reports for key partners. Implement solutions for streamlining and accelerating the monitoring and review of clinical trials to significantly increase accrual to clinical trials, data cleaning, data quality, and trial completion.
- Quality Assurance: Participate and ensure preparedness in routine audits for data quality, regulatory compliance, patient safety issues related to clinical trial. Communicate and ensure compliance with company policies and procedures, quality standards and improvement initiatives.
- At least 4 years of clinical research experience.
- 2 years or more of direct staff management experience.
- Thorough knowledge of Good Clinical Practice (GCP) guidelines, Human Subject Protection, clinical trial design, regulatory processes, and clinical development process required.
- Retrospective, Therapeutic & Non-Therapeutic Oncology Research experience required
- Project Management and RedCap Database knowledge strongly preferred.
- Effective written/verbal communication and oral presentation skills required. Excellent interpersonal, leadership, decision-making and issue resolution skills are essential.
MSK is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer committed to diversity and inclusion in all aspects of recruiting and employment. All qualified individuals are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration without regard to race, color, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, age, religion, creed, disability, veteran status or any other factor which cannot lawfully be used as a basis for an employment decision.
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable accommodation include making a change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment.