Clinical Research Coordinator- See Description-Dept. of Medicine, Dept. of Surgery
- New York, NY
At Memorial Sloan Kettering (MSK), we’re not only changing the way we treat cancer, but also the way the world thinks about it. By working together and pushing forward with innovation and discovery, we’re driving excellence and improving outcomes. We’re treating cancer, one patient at a time. Join us and make a difference every day.
We have an exciting opportunity to join our clinical research team as a coordinator. You will be responsible for managing clinical data.
If you want to be part of a dynamic team and support our mission: the progressive control and cure of cancer through programs of patient care, research, and education then this is for you.
We have opportunities in the following areas:
Adult Bone Marrow Transplant
Cellular Therapy Center
Head and Neck, Department of Medicine
- A good decision-maker, with proven success at making timely decisions that keep the organization moving forward.
- Able to hold yourself and others accountable in order to achieve goals and live up to commitments.
- An effective communicator, capable of determining how best to reach different audiences and executing communications based on that understanding.
- Resilient in recovering from setbacks and skilled at finding detours around obstacles.
- Passionate about medical terminology and science.
- Familiar and excited about working with large amounts of data.
- Collect, abstract, and enter data for research projects, databases, and/or protocols (clinical trials). This includes reviewing patient charts, existing databases, and other sources within a specified timeframe.
- Ensure data quality and integrity throughout the life of the study.
- Collaborate with team members and individuals across MSK regarding data input.
- Generate data reports and deliver to all necessary parties on the progress of the research project, database, or protocol.
- Ensure that we are following all appropriate Institutional, State, and Federal regulations throughout the study.
- Complete all regulatory documentation to ensure that research protocols are approved by Institutional Review Board.
- Provide clerical and administrative support, such as filing and scheduling meetings and appointments as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree OR a high school diploma and 2 years of research experience
- Commitment for at least 2 years
MSK is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer committed to diversity and inclusion in all aspects of recruiting and employment. All qualified individuals are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration without regard to race, color, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, age, religion, creed, disability, veteran status or any other factor which cannot lawfully be used as a basis for an employment decision.
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable accommodation include making a change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment.
Back to top