Clinical Nurse - CT, Diagnostic Imaging
At Memorial Sloan Kettering (MSK), we’re not only changing the way we treat cancer, but also the way the world thinks about it. By working together and pushing forward with innovation and discovery, we’re driving excellence and improving outcomes.
For the 28th year, MSK has been named a top hospital for cancer by U.S. News & World Report. We are proud to be on Becker’s Healthcare list as one of the 150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare in 2018, as well as one of Glassdoor’s Employees’ Choice Best Place to Work for 2018. We’re treating cancer, one patient at a time. Join us and make a difference every day.
Incredible Clinical Nurse Opportunities for experienced Radiology/CT Nurses!
Click here to Discover Nursing at MSK
- Providers of compassionate, evidence-based nursing care to Oncology patients and families living with cancer in a healing and innovative environment.
- Action-oriented and eager to embrace new opportunities and tough challenges with a sense of urgency, high energy, and enthusiasm.
- A good decision-maker, with proven success at making timely decisions that maintain high standards of nursing care within the organization.
- Actively seeking new ways to grow and be challenged, using both formal and informal development channels.
- Approachable and comfortable with diverse groups of people and able to make others comfortable with you.
- An effective communicator, capable of determining how best to reach different audiences and executing communications based on that understanding.
- Capable of building strong customer relationships and delivering customer-centric solutions.
- Work collaboratively with other members of the radiology team.
- Manage a caseload of patients undergoing radiological examinations.
- Provide clinical support to staff members, and be involved in obtaining IV access and, administration of radiologic contrast agents.
- Perform patient assessment, offer patient and family education and symptom management.
- Act as part of a multidisciplinary team to provide continuity of care throughout various stages of treatment and follow-up.
- New York State RN license and BSN
- Minimum of 2 years of clinical experience required
- Radiology experience and IV skills highly preferred
- ACLS preferred
- National Certification preferred
Hours: 10 hours shifts flexed between 7am - 12am, with Weekend Rotation (8a-9p).
MSK is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer committed to diversity and inclusion in all aspects of recruiting and employment. All qualified individuals are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration without regard to race, color, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, age, religion, creed, disability, veteran status or any other factor which cannot lawfully be used as a basis for an employment decision.
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable accommodation include making a change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment.
Back to top