- New York, NY
At Memorial Sloan Kettering (MSK), we’re not only changing the way we treat cancer, but also the way the world thinks about it. By working together and pushing forward with innovation and discovery, we’re driving excellence and improving outcomes.
For the 30th year, MSK has been named a top hospital for cancer by U.S. News & World Report. We are proud to be on Becker’s Healthcare list as one of the 150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare in 2019, as well as one of Glassdoor’s Employees’ Choice Best Place to Work for 2019. We’re treating cancer, one patient at a time. Join us and make a difference every day.
The Enterprise Change Management Manager will develop and execute change management and communication strategies for projects assigned across the organization. Primary responsibilities are to develop and execute change management plans, provide stakeholder influence, and craft appropriate messages to support the change associated with assigned projects.
A consultative skill set and approach to problem solving, as well as a flexible and collaborative working style are essential. You should be comfortable leveraging standard tools and best practices from prior experience to best meet project needs. The work requires the individual to be highly adaptable to change, work within tight timelines, and manage multiple priorities.
What you'll be doing:
- Develop and implement change management plans that minimize employee resistance, accelerate adoption of change, and deliver the desired employee experience
- Provide stakeholder influence, and craft appropriate messages to support the change associated with large scale enterprise wide projects
- Provide analysis and guidance to the design, development, and delivery of training programs and support materials
- Create employee experience strategies based on awareness of the details of the change and the audiences impacted
- Use prescribed change management tools such as; change impact analysis, change communication and enablement plans, readiness assessments, and leadership engagement activities
- Identify success metrics and regularly report on progress and gaps
- Ensure message development and execution are consistent in voice, processes, tools and services provided to customers
Our ideal candidate...
- 7+years in a Change Management role, preferably in-house
- Passionate about business transformation efforts and curious to explore new technologies
- Adept at creating partnerships and working collaboratively to meet shared objectives and goals
- Able to think creatively and critically in order to solve problems and inform decisions
- An outstanding oral and written communicator with an ability to clearly articulate messages to a variety of audiences
- Knowledge of Agile methodologies/SAFe preferred; Prosci Certification a plus*
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent #LI-GS1
MSK is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer committed to diversity and inclusion in all aspects of recruiting and employment. All qualified individuals are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration without regard to race, color, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, age, religion, creed, disability, veteran status or any other factor which cannot lawfully be used as a basis for an employment decision.
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable accommodation include making a change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment.
Back to top