Advanced Front End Developer
At Memorial Sloan Kettering (MSK), we’re not only changing the way we treat cancer, but also the way the world thinks about it. By working together and pushing forward with innovation and discovery, we’re driving excellence and improving outcomes.
For the 28th year, MSK has been named a top hospital for cancer by U.S. News & World Report. We are proud to be on Becker’s Healthcare list as one of the 150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare in 2018, as well as one of Glassdoor’s Employees’ Choice Best Place to Work for 2018. We’re treating cancer, one patient at a time. Join us and make a difference every day.
Clinical Information Systems team at MSK is responsible for developing solutions to expand functionality of our Allscripts Electronic Health Record (EHR). We focus on applications that improve clinical workflows and integrate applications. Recent examples include code for discharge readiness and connectivity to RHIOs. For next year, we will expand our solutions to integrate with the EHR’s mobile platform.
Are you excited to collaborate on a new scrum team that will have the opportunity of make a difference for our clinical staff? If so, we are seeking an Advanced Frontend Engineer to join our team to design and build web-based solutions.
- Be responsible for full development life cycle of complex projects requiring analysis, design, programming, implementation and support on the front end.
- Collaborate and contribute to large projects as part of a scrum team using scaled agile methodology.
- Analyze functional requirements, design and technical specifications.
- Be a contributor in an agile scrum team.
- Looking for 4-7 years of experience as a frontend engineer.
- Experience with Web API’s, RESTful Services & Unit testing.
- Demonstrated ability/knowledge of frontend best practices, performance and security.
- NodeJS, Webpack, and familiarity with Vue.js.
- Keen eye for detail and pixel perfect design(s).
- Experience in developing SPA’s using Vue.js and or Nuxt.js (preferred).
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field.
MSK is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer committed to diversity and inclusion in all aspects of recruiting and employment. All qualified individuals are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration without regard to race, color, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, age, religion, creed, disability, veteran status or any other factor which cannot lawfully be used as a basis for an employment decision.
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable accommodation include making a change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment.
Back to top