We are looking for an Analyst to join Meltwater’s New York office. The position will support the Client Success team with reporting and analysis. This person should be enthusiastic, hardworking, and motivated.
- Create reports by mining digital media and social media content based on each brand’s individual parameters.
- Analyze data streams from multiple media channels to measure impact of clients’ brand marketing, public relations and social media outreach campaigns.
- Provide support and reporting for various client projects and leveraging Meltwater’s proprietary software platforms.
- Become an expert user on in-house SaaS platforms: Meltwater News (digital media monitoring & metrics), Meltwater Buzz (social media + social CRM).
- Assist team with senior management research requests.
Skill & Qualifications:
- Graduate from university
- Passion for digital content and social media
- Exceptional communication, interpersonal, research and leadership skills
- Attention to detail, as well as a track record for meeting goals and tight deadlines
- Demonstrated interest in technology, new media, marketing, public relations, digital analytics, or social media
- Proficient in Microsoft office tools (outlook, excel, word). Mastery of excel is desired.
- Self-motivated and able to work with minimal supervision
Salary: Base + Bonuses = $60,000
Start Date: ASAP
Back to top