Senior Software Engineer - iOS
- You will be responsible for ensuring a quality product by not only delivering amazing products for our users through writing code, but also by participating in peer code reviews.
- You will have the satisfaction of working directly with product managers, designers, QA analysts, and project managers to devise new products and ideas, including network-based applications. As with any other person on the The Meet Group team, our developers are always thinking of and suggesting ways to make The Meet Group better in every capacity (product, design, UX, office, etc).
- BS or MS in Computer Science or equivalent work experience 3-5 years of iOS development experienceSVN, Git, Mercurial, or other source control management experience
- Should be an enthusiastic proponent of quality design and user experience.
- Strong communication skillsExperience optimizing, refactoring, and debugging views and layout hierarchies with a focus on pragmatic iOS layout development/design including custom themes, styles, attributes, and other resources.
- In addition to an understanding of iOS core concepts, including client-server architecture, you should have an understanding of RESTful API interaction and JSON.
- Published successful applications in Apple’s App Store -- a plus
Meet Some of Meet Group's Employees
Bobby creates the code that powers The Meet Group’s MeetMe app, developing iOS features that make for outstanding user experiences and help people connect across the globe.
Back to top