Senior Product Manager
- Facilitate ideation within a specific product area through internal brainstorming, user outreach, feedback and usage data analysis, and intimate knowledge of the competitive landscape.
- Establish shared vision across the company by building consensus on priorities leading to product execution and launch.
- Collaborate with project management to develop feature requirements into concrete tasks and schedules.
- Track progress to ensure minimal impact from dependencies.
- Support a team of world-class engineers and designers throughout product execution and drive high-priority features to launch.
- Define, analyze, and report on the metrics that determine the success of feature launches or experiments.
- Support partnerships and other third-party relationships.
- Most importantly, a track record of building great products.
- 3+ years in a product management or product design role is preferred.
- Experience building mobile and/or consumer products is strongly preferred.
- Experience building social or community products is preferred.
- Technical depth that enables you to understand and earn the respect of the engineers you work with.
- Strong knowledge of A/B testing, functional specification, wireframing, and other product management tools and methodologies.
- Ability to break the long-term vision down into concrete, manageable, shippable deliverables that deliver user value as quickly as possible
- Excellent communication skills regardless of the audience — software engineers, product designers, business stakeholders, users, etc.
- Data-driven and analytical, but also have strong product instincts and a bias toward action.
- Self-sufficient and self-motivated, but open to guidance.
- Grasp complicated issues quickly and can communicate them simply.
- You can evangelize a product experience.
- Can thrive within a fast-moving environment; you prefer to adapt quickly as new information arises rather than follow an out-of-date plan.
Meet Some of Meet Group's Employees
Bobby creates the code that powers The Meet Group’s MeetMe app, developing iOS features that make for outstanding user experiences and help people connect across the globe.
Back to top