Meero’s core mission is to empower photographers to focus on what they love: photography! We take care of the rest by relying on tech and AI.
Started in 2016, Meero is on a mission to make life easier for photographers and customers alike by bringing the top-name brands directly to image creators all the while expediting all of the tedious work. From its state-of-the-art image editing technology to our teams positioned around the world, Meero is helping creators do what they do best: create.
Meero is always looking to add fresh new talents in an already amazing team. Have a look if you needed more reasons to become a Meeronaut: https://bit.ly/2UDSXiJ
Check out this new position:
Our VP Engineering is looking for a Senior Python Engineer (M/F) to join our Engineering team at Meero (about 40 people).
You will work on Meero projects focused on the analysis, optimisation and visual improvement of images through computer vision algorithms.
You will contribute to an exciting and fast-paced project that will disrupt the photography business world-wide!
- Developing projects with high technical constraints related to cloud infrastructure and AI.
- Optimizing and stabilizing our apps,
- Crafting new features,
- Be an active part of a squad, responsible for its own organization and productivity,
- Produce good-quality code and follow best practices for the technology you will use,
- Be a proactive member of the team in your domain of expertise: product conception, technical architecture, state of the art, technical watch, experience feedbacks, etc.,
- Get ownership with the rest of your squad for all the different parts of projects you work on, from the product definition phase to the measure of success,
- Working on Meero’s software architecture landscape with our Software Architects,
- Curious, crafty, detail-oriented, as projects are at the crossroads of R&D, Engineering and DevOps,
- You care about being in a caring team,
- You’re equally passionate about learning new stuff and sharing your experience with your team members,
- You care about code-quality,
- You seek to join a cohesive and demanding team,
- You have a 5+ years of experience in Python programmation,
- [Bonus] You have a previous development experience on AWS infrastructures.
- Language: Python >= 3.8
- Framework: starlette, zope.interface, boto3
- Test frameworks: pytest, mock, coverage
- Major libraries/technologies : uvloop, wired, venusian, marshmallow
& FYI, we also work with:
- Language: PHP 8, PHP 7.4
- Framework: Symfony 5
- Test frameworks: PHPStan, PHPUnit, Behat, Cypress, Grumphp
- Major libraries/technologies: ApiPlatform, ElasticSearch
- Environment: SQS, Lambda, DynamoDB, Redis, Nginx, Docker
Our infrastructure is based on AWS.
- A phone call with a recruiter
- A phone call with the hiring manager to get to know each other and to learn more about the role,
- A Technical Assessment which mirrors the real job you’ll do at Meero,
- An Experience Assessment so that we get a clear and full understanding of you and what you bring
- A culture fit where you’ll meet your future team, they have a lot of questions for you!
- Welcome aboard!
WORK @ MEERO
Dream big and do bigger - Dreaming big is step one, but we don’t stop there. By realizing our ideas at
a global scale, we can transform the industry with new tools, processes, and opportunities.
Make work play - Work should never be boring. Bold ideas and big laughs make everyday exciting, so we never get complacent. We are a family that loves each other, pushes each other, and laughs with each other.
Champion creators - Creatives are the architects of our visual world. We work tirelessly to support their skills and business, so they can feel inspired to create.
Rise faster than you fail - We celebrate resilience in the face of failure. We truly support one other, so we’re free to fall, but quick to get up and try again.
Give a shit - Success doesn’t happen by accident. We work with focus, determination, and pride towards our goals. We care deeply about each other, our clients, creatives, and our impact on the world.