Meero’s core mission is to empower photographers to focus on what they love: photography! We take care of the rest by relying on tech and AI.
Started in 2016, Meero is on a mission to make life easier for photographers and customers alike by bringing the top-name brands directly to image creators all the while expediting all of the tedious work. From its state-of-the-art image editing technology to our teams positioned around the world, Meero is helping creators do what they do best: create.
Meero is always looking to add fresh new talents in an already amazing team. Have a look if you needed more reasons to become a Meeronaut: https://bit.ly/2UDSXiJ
Check out this new position:
As a key part of our Client Project Management team, you are in charge of the operational framing & project delivery of our business lines. You are responsible for the success of a portfolio of clients, by ensuring the qualitative delivery of their projects, and maintaining their business.
As the face of Meero and voice of your clients, you shall understand your clients’ needs and be able to translate them into actionable processes for our internal teams.
Internally, you are the main POC for all of your clients’. You will organize each project from start to finish. You will do so as the project manager, working closely with the delivery teams, adapting the client’s needs into an actual roll-out plan, while taking into consideration the company’s internal processes and the contractual requirements. You have a strong understanding of the internal processes and tools and are able to adapt them and build new ones when necessary.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Help sales representatives to frame the client needs and fit it to what Meero can do
- Ensure the satisfaction and success of your clients’ portfolio.
- Understand your clients’ needs, manage their expectations, and translate the requirements into actions and processes for the delivery teams.
- Develop Meero processes for photoshoots in new types of industries
- Manage operations for clients that can shoot all over the world
- Coordinate the delivery teams internally to deliver your projects within the contract’s SLAs
- Follow your projects’ KPIs and ensure operational performance
- Work with delivery teams to improve and adapt tools and processes for your clients’ custom requests
- Meet revenue targets for your clients, prevent churn rateKeep track of your clients’ forecasts
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- Organized and rigorous
- Good knowledge of existing marketplace businesses
- 4 years experience in operations minimum
- Ability to think out of the box
- Good communication skills and ability to work with a team
- Strong analytical thinking and problem-solving skills, having worked with a data analysis visualization tool is a plus ( looker, tableau..)
- Good knowledge of Google Sheets
- Ability to understand customer needs and translate them into processes
- Experience in client facing positions, in a B2B environment is a plus
- Ability to think on your toes, and work under pressure in a fast moving environment
- English and French fluency are mandatory, other languages are a plus
- Phone interview with the Talent Acquisition Manager
- Interview with your future manager & a potential future teammate
- Reference check
- Speero interview to make sure you're aligned with Meero's spirit & values (have a look at our Meeronaut's journey here: https://bit.ly/2WM8nUW)
- Welcome on board!
WORK @ MEERO
Dream big and do bigger - Dreaming big is step one, but we don’t stop there. By realizing our ideas at
a global scale, we can transform the industry with new tools, processes, and opportunities.
Make work play - Work should never be boring. Bold ideas and big laughs make everyday exciting, so we never get complacent. We are a family that loves each other, pushes each other, and laughs with each other.
Champion creators - Creatives are the architects of our visual world. We work tirelessly to support their skills and business, so they can feel inspired to create.
Rise faster than you fail - We celebrate resilience in the face of failure. We truly support one other, so we’re free to fall, but quick to get up and try again.
Give a shit - Success doesn’t happen by accident. We work with focus, determination, and pride towards our goals. We care deeply about each other, our clients, creatives, and our impact on the world.