Nurse Practitioners & Physicians
Join us in our mission of delivering compassionate, high quality medical care with the freedom and autonomy you won’t find in an office practice. Learn more about discovering a quality of care and quality of life with Mobile Medical Examination Services, Inc (MedXM).
Typical duties and responsibilities of this position are:
• Perform standardized patient health assessment on Medicare and Commercial populations reviewing past medical history, current prescriptions, and any new health concerns. No treatment, prescribing, diagnosing or follow up appointments are necessary.
• Work collaboratively with other MedXM employees, including the scheduling department, as needed.
• Current Medical license & Board Certification
• Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Word
• Valid Driver’s License, and proof of insurance
• Must have availability to complete 20 assessments per week
• Must be willing to commute
MedXM offers its Physicians & Nurse Practitioners the following benefits:
• Excellent Pay
• Laptop computer provided
• Flexibility in appointment scheduling
• Most lab supplies provided
• Fully covered Malpractice Insurance
Meet Some of MedXM's Employees
National Talent Acquisition Supervisor
Sarah is responsible for recruiting for internal positions, as well as recruiting multiple healthcare providers in several health-related fields to handle in-home health assessments with care and expertise.
Quality Control Specialist
As a quality control specialist, Marvin facilitates the transition from training to live calling for new call center employees. He helps answer any questions and addresses any issues new employees may have as they begin calling health plan members for MedXM and their clients.
Back to top