Information Technology Support
MedXM, one of the fastest growing companies in Orange County, CA expanding into Oklahoma, partners with some of the top health plans in the nation. We nurture the all-important connection that completes the circle of care for any and all health plan members, nationwide. We understand that providing exceptional service to each and every one of our client's members, is essential to the success of MedXM. We handle an array of customizable options that focus on quality and service for each of our clients. We are currently looking for an Information Technology Support who can help maintain MedXM's reputation for excellence.
Essential Job Duties:
The following tasks are essential for this position. Incumbents in this classification may not perform all of these tasks, or may perform similar related tasks not listed here.
- Develop, implement and maintain policies throughout company and make specific changes as needed for each department.
- Configure and image provider laptops and ensure security measures have been implemented.
- Configure server security to accommodate all company processes.
- Responsible for hardware and software repairs.
- Creates new user accounts as needed
- Trouble shoots all aspects of the company net based programs.
- Performs related duties as required.
- Take appropriate action to ensure compliance with company policy and procedures, standards of conduct, and with state and federal rules, regulations and laws.
- Office procedures, methods, and equipment, including computers and applicable software applications, such as word processing, spreadsheets, and databases.
- Functions, policies, and procedures of relevant departments and/or operations.
- English usage, spelling, grammar, and punctuation.
- Professional writing techniques.
- LAN/WAN networks, TCP/IP protocols and network technologies
- Hands-on experience with common software and hardware
- Excellent diagnostic, problem-solving and analytical skills
Skill and Ability to:
- Plan, organize, prioritize, and perform duties as assigned with minimal supervision.
- Operate standard office equipment, a personal computer, and relevant software.
- Interpret and apply department policies and procedures.
- Communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing.
- Research and compile information.
- Maintain extensive records.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with the public and all levels of staff and management.
- Successfully adapt in a high-volume, fast-paced working atmosphere with multiple activities.
- Prepare clear, concise and comprehensive summary reports and written materials.
Training and Experience:
2-5 years of work experience in an information technology department.
Licenses and Certificates:
High School Diploma
Physical Requirements and Working Conditions:
- Requires vision (which may be corrected) to read small print.
- Requires mobility of arms to reach and dexterity of hands to grasp and manipulate small objects.
- Performs lifting, pushing and/or pulling which does not exceed 25 pounds.
- Subject to inside environmental conditions.
MedXM offers its qualified employees the following benefits:
- Medical, Dental & 401k
- Competitive pay
- Paid Time Off
- Company paid training
- Accelerated career advancement
Meet Some of MedXM's Employees
National Talent Acquisition Supervisor
Sarah is responsible for recruiting for internal positions, as well as recruiting multiple healthcare providers in several health-related fields to handle in-home health assessments with care and expertise.
Quality Control Specialist
As a quality control specialist, Marvin facilitates the transition from training to live calling for new call center employees. He helps answer any questions and addresses any issues new employees may have as they begin calling health plan members for MedXM and their clients.
Back to top