Customer Service Representative
MedXM, one of the fastest growing companies in Orange County, partners with some of the top health care plans in the nation. We pride ourselves on exceptional customer service. We nurture the all-important connection that completes the circle of care for any and all health plan members, nationwide. We understand that providing exceptional service to each and every one of our clients member’s, is essential to the success of MedXM. We are currently looking for Call Center Representatives who can help maintain MedXM’s reputation for excellent customer service by their ability to handle inbound/outbound calls, schedule appointments and communicate effectively to ensure satisfaction. Position is in Santa Ana.
Responsibilities and duties:
- Manage a substantial amount of inbound and outbound calls daily
- Develop open and effective channels of communication with each provider and member
- Ability to adhere to written scripts
- Possess excellent listening and oral communication skills
Qualifications and Skills:
- Minimum 1 year of experience in a customer service role; preferably an outbound call center
- Must demonstrate ability to follow a written script
- Strong communication and organization skills required
- Must be detail oriented & ability to multi-task
- Must be Computer literate in Microsoft Office
MedXM offers its qualified employees the following benefits:
Medical, Dental & 401k
Excellent Bonus Structure
Paid Time Off
Accelerated career advancement
Meet Some of MedXM's Employees
National Talent Acquisition Supervisor
Sarah is responsible for recruiting for internal positions, as well as recruiting multiple healthcare providers in several health-related fields to handle in-home health assessments with care and expertise.
Quality Control Specialist
As a quality control specialist, Marvin facilitates the transition from training to live calling for new call center employees. He helps answer any questions and addresses any issues new employees may have as they begin calling health plan members for MedXM and their clients.
Back to top